Rex
Jane Vernon
2018-07-02 15:38:33 UTC
Why have we heard nothing about Rex going with Anisha? I know it's
awful for Alistair but it's pretty disruptive for Neil and Brookfield
and anyway hasn't Rex signed a contract for a couple of years with
Brookfield?
--
Jane
BTME

2018-07-02 15:57:46 UTC
Why have we heard nothing about Rex going with Anisha?  I know it's
awful for Alistair but it's pretty disruptive for Neil and Brookfield
and anyway hasn't Rex signed a contract for a couple of years with
Brookfield?
Toby I think. I am not sure Rex is going; I am not particularly
convinced that Anisha can just walk away but assume she is simply too
busy elsewhere.
2018-07-02 17:07:05 UTC
Why have we heard nothing about Rex going with Anisha?  I know it's
awful for Alistair but it's pretty disruptive for Neil and Brookfield
and anyway hasn't Rex signed a contract for a couple of years with
Brookfield?
Toby I think. I am not sure Rex is going; I am not particularly
convinced that Anisha can just walk away but assume she is simply too
busy elsewhere.
Mine dew, any business enterprise involving Toby is doomed to deflate.
2018-07-02 18:56:27 UTC
Why have we heard nothing about Rex going with Anisha?  I know it's
awful for Alistair but it's pretty disruptive for Neil and Brookfield
and anyway hasn't Rex signed a contract for a couple of years with
Brookfield?
Toby I think. I am not sure Rex is going; I am not particularly
convinced that Anisha can just walk away but assume she is simply too
busy elsewhere.
Mine dew, any business enterprise involving Toby is doomed to deflate.
Seemingly he didn’t deflate when he impregnated Pip.
2018-07-02 22:03:15 UTC
Why have we heard nothing about Rex going with Anisha?  I know it's
awful for Alistair but it's pretty disruptive for Neil and Brookfield
and anyway hasn't Rex signed a contract for a couple of years with
Brookfield?
Toby I think. I am not sure Rex is going; I am not particularly
convinced that Anisha can just walk away but assume she is simply too
busy elsewhere.
Mine dew, any business enterprise involving Toby is doomed to deflate.
Seemingly he didn’t deflate when he impregnated Pip.
Oh, come come come now, it is Pip who started to inflate later.
2018-07-03 12:32:57 UTC
Why have we heard nothing about Rex going with Anisha?  I know it's
awful for Alistair but it's pretty disruptive for Neil and Brookfield
and anyway hasn't Rex signed a contract for a couple of years with
Brookfield?
Toby I think. I am not sure Rex is going; I am not particularly
convinced that Anisha can just walk away but assume she is simply too
busy elsewhere.
Mine dew, any business enterprise involving Toby is doomed to deflate.
Seemingly he didn’t deflate when he impregnated Pip.
Oh, come come come now, it is Pip who started to inflate later.
I will not bite; it would be MV at its very worst.
2018-07-02 18:11:29 UTC
Why have we heard nothing about Rex going with Anisha?  I know it's
awful for Alistair but it's pretty disruptive for Neil and Brookfield
and anyway hasn't Rex signed a contract for a couple of years with
Brookfield?
Toby I think. I am not sure Rex is going; I am not particularly
convinced that Anisha can just walk away but assume she is simply too
busy elsewhere.
Has Anisha swapped brothers?

IIRC (but IRCBA!) Rex was the decent one who gave up his suit for Pip
and took up with the nice vet lady and Toby was the total waste of
space who got Pip pregnant.
2018-07-02 20:53:28 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by krw
Why have we heard nothing about Rex going with Anisha?  I know it's
awful for Alistair but it's pretty disruptive for Neil and Brookfield
and anyway hasn't Rex signed a contract for a couple of years with
Brookfield?
Toby I think. I am not sure Rex is going; I am not particularly
convinced that Anisha can just walk away but assume she is simply too
busy elsewhere.
Has Anisha swapped brothers?
IIRC (but IRCBA!) Rex was the decent one who gave up his suit for Pip
and took up with the nice vet lady and Toby was the total waste of
space who got Pip pregnant.
I meant that Toby signed the lease with Brookfield for Hollowtree.
SODAM
2018-07-03 08:05:14 UTC
I meant that Toby signed the lease with Brookfield for Hollowtree.
Didn’t Rex sign the lease because David (mad about Pip’s pregnancy)
wouldn’t countenance Toby? In order to manage keeping his distillery, Toby
had to persuade his brother to become a keeper of pigs at Hollowtree. It
was all done under the pretence that keeping pigs was in Rex’ best
interest, not Toby’s.

But I could be an egg confection.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
krw
2018-07-03 09:08:58 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by krw
I meant that Toby signed the lease with Brookfield for Hollowtree.
Didn’t Rex sign the lease because David (mad about Pip’s pregnancy)
wouldn’t countenance Toby? In order to manage keeping his distillery, Toby
had to persuade his brother to become a keeper of pigs at Hollowtree. It
was all done under the pretence that keeping pigs was in Rex’ best
interest, not Toby’s.
But I could be an egg confection.
Proves I cannot tell them apart.
2018-07-03 12:36:11 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by krw
I meant that Toby signed the lease with Brookfield for Hollowtree.
Didn’t Rex sign the lease because David (mad about Pip’s pregnancy)
wouldn’t countenance Toby? In order to manage keeping his distillery, Toby
had to persuade his brother to become a keeper of pigs at Hollowtree. It
was all done under the pretence that keeping pigs was in Rex’ best
interest, not Toby’s.
But I could be an egg confection.
No, I don't think you are/were. But Rex seems to think he's getting to
be not-rubbish-with-pigs now (and I have no reason to disagree).
Post by krw
Proves I cannot tell them apart.
Hmm, not sure if I have that difficulty: certainly, if I feel that the
one currently speaking is someone I don't trust, I know it's Toby,
though maybe I might confuse them at other times.

... and how lovely, warm, funny, and just all-round Victoria Woodish she was.
- Richard Osman on Victoria Wood, RT 2017/4/8-14