Effer and Brain spoiler/teaser 10th May
2018-05-11 17:42:52 UTC
So are they going to declare peace?
Is this where the temp Ed calls time on this story?
Will JD & Brain celebrate with an extended holiday? Visit Krait in SA/go on
safari?

Any other thoughts?
krw
2018-05-14 12:26:59 UTC
Visit Krait in SA/
Krait lives at Home Farm these days m'dear. I sense you are not listening.
2018-05-14 17:29:39 UTC
Visit Krait in SA/
Krait lives at Home Farm these days m'dear. I sense you are not listening.
‘Tis true I have been on sabbatical to avoid the doom and gloom. I am back
now but last I heard of Krait was her going to SA with Nolly.
2018-05-14 21:59:11 UTC
but last I heard of Krait was her going to SA with Nolly.
That was just to talk to umbrella, agree a divorce and meet umbrella's
new squeeze.
2018-05-15 07:14:34 UTC
but last I heard of Krait was her going to SA with Nolly.
That was just to talk to umbrella, agree a divorce and meet umbrella's
new squeeze.
I think this is about when I started on my sabbatical.