R4 play today
2018-06-12 14:00:06 UTC
First World Problems, all very confusing about a dystopian future, civil
war etc but even in this sceneario TA is apparently still going, nice
bit of dialogue about Lynda.
2018-06-12 14:47:12 UTC
Post by LFS
First World Problems, all very confusing about a dystopian future, civil
war etc but even in this sceneario TA is apparently still going, nice
bit of dialogue about Lynda.
I struggled with yesterday’s epi and gave up after a while with today’s.
Different strokes....
Rosalind Mitchell
2018-06-12 17:36:07 UTC
Post by LFS
First World Problems, all very confusing about a dystopian future, civil
war etc but even in this sceneario TA is apparently still going, nice
bit of dialogue about Lynda.
I struggled with yesterday’s epi and gave up after a while with today’s.
Different strokes....
Whereas I've enjoyed both episodes so far and I am looking forward to
the rest of the week.

Curiously reminiscent of Threads in its structure, perhaps. Not as
chilling but it's still a sobering reminder that yes, it could happen
here. I've only spent one night in Sheffield in my life, and it was the
night in 1984 that Threads was first shown.

Penny
2018-06-12 17:20:38 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:00:06 +0100, LFS <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by LFS
First World Problems, all very confusing about a dystopian future, civil
war etc but even in this sceneario TA is apparently still going, nice
bit of dialogue about Lynda.
Yes, I loved the TA bit. The usual complaints about new voices then the
propaganda twist.