post continuity
2017-05-08 10:19:11 UTC
Sorry, but it's a great spoiler too, you'll all have to listen - but it
answers one of our recent questions ....

2017-05-08 11:58:26 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 10:19:11 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Sorry, but it's a great spoiler too, you'll all have to listen - but it
answers one of our recent questions ....
Sincerely Chris
I heard last night's on the iplayer but didn't notice a
spoiler/answer.
2017-05-08 12:16:52 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Sorry, but it's a great spoiler too, you'll all have to listen - but it
answers one of our recent questions ....
Sincerely Chris
I heard last night's on the iplayer but didn't notice a
spoiler/answer.
Perhaps it is a subtle campaign by the continuity team to encourage
listeners to hear the broadcast at scheduled times.😉
2017-05-08 12:38:44 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 12:58:26 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Chris McMillan
Sorry, but it's a great spoiler too, you'll all have to listen - but it
answers one of our recent questions ....
Sincerely Chris
I heard last night's on the iplayer but didn't notice a
spoiler/answer.
We were recently asking if the divorce had come through yet - nothing
(much) to do with what continuity said, it was all in the conversation
between Helen and Krusty.
2017-05-08 13:49:13 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Chris McMillan
Sorry, but it's a great spoiler too, you'll all have to listen - but it
answers one of our recent questions ....
Sincerely Chris
I heard last night's on the iplayer but didn't notice a
spoiler/answer.
We were recently asking if the divorce had come through yet - nothing
(much) to do with what continuity said, it was all in the conversation
between Helen and Krusty.
Oh yes. I think I did hear that. It was too easy apparently.
2017-05-09 10:40:57 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Sorry, but it's a great spoiler too, you'll all have to listen - but it
answers one of our recent questions ....
Sincerely Chris
I heard last night's on the iplayer but didn't notice a
spoiler/answer.
IPlayer listeners miss out Vicky which is why we sometimes give them. Keep
up at the back. :)

2017-05-09 14:05:00 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Sorry, but it's a great spoiler too, you'll all have to listen - but it
answers one of our recent questions ....
Sincerely Chris
I heard last night's on the iplayer but didn't notice a
spoiler/answer.
IPlayer listeners miss out Vicky which is why we sometimes give them. Keep
up at the back. :)
Sincerely Chris
And much appreciated here. Often makes me listen to iplayer version rather
than the podcast.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Marjorie
2017-05-15 10:40:42 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Sorry, but it's a great spoiler too, you'll all have to listen - but it
answers one of our recent questions ....
Sincerely Chris
I heard last night's on the iplayer but didn't notice a
spoiler/answer.
IPlayer listeners miss out Vicky which is why we sometimes give them. Keep
up at the back. :)
Sincerely Chris
And much appreciated here. Often makes me listen to iplayer version rather
than the podcast.
Oh, I like the continuity comments. They're often quite arch and witty,
and give me the feeling that the announcer has been listening and wants
to share his opinions, with a bit of a nudge and a wink. Possibly
they're all scripted, but the throwaway lines at the end are quite
different from the more formal trails at the start.
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje

---
http://www.avg.com