UMRA birthday info for 30 June 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-06-30 06:11:37 UTC
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
vk
2018-06-30 06:42:25 UTC
Many Happies!
Vicky Ayech
2018-06-30 07:08:43 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 06:11:37 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Many happy returns, Serena, and there is a drink of your choice
waiting for you at The Bull.

Shhh! Don't anyone tell her about the cake Jolene will then bring out
and the bottle of carva. A celebration!
Btms
2018-06-30 08:57:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Cake! Lots of cake! But maybe not. 🎂
2018-06-30 09:33:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
2018-06-30 10:24:32 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Hot and happy hippos, MOPMOB dear!
2018-06-30 12:25:43 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Very many happy returns, Serena. I will forbear to say "warmest wishes"
as perhaps it is quite hot enough for you already! (It is too much for me.)
2018-06-30 14:18:57 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Very many happy returns, Serena. I will forbear to say "warmest
And from me.
Post by Jenny M Benson
wishes" as perhaps it is quite hot enough for you already! (It is too
much for me.)
(Me too.)

Radio 4 is one of the reasons being British is good. It's not a subset of
Britain - it's almost as if Britain is a subset of Radio 4. - Stephen Fry, in
Radio Times, 7-13 June, 2003.
steveski
2018-06-30 13:43:42 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Happy birthday, Serena.
2018-06-30 21:50:26 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Very belated happies! Hope you had great day.
2018-07-01 10:28:39 UTC
Many thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and, especially, for the
cake and birthday cava, at The Bull!

Elsewhere, there was an absence of cake but that was more than made up
for with an excellent cream tea on Friday, when family were visiting.
Yesterday was quieter, but with lots of cards and pressies to open and a
friend came over for tea in the afternoon.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who
could not hear the music. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Btms
2018-07-01 11:06:15 UTC
Many thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and, especially, for the
cake and birthday cava, at The Bull!
Elsewhere, there was an absence of cake but that was more than made up
for with an excellent cream tea on Friday, when family were visiting.
Yesterday was quieter, but with lots of cards and pressies to open and a
friend came over for tea in the afternoon.
It was great but mentioning no names there were at least three who showed
signs of having over indulged on Ambridge gin. Though I think they may
have been friends of FAL who dropped by uninvited.
SODAM
2018-07-01 12:17:17 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Many happy returns of your birthday, Serena. Hope you had a lovely day. I
celebrated on your behalf by going to the pictures to see “Book Club”. I’m
sorry it wasn’t a better film but at least it saved you having to see it in
person.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-01 14:41:47 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Many happy returns of your birthday, Serena. Hope you had a lovely day. I
celebrated on your behalf by going to the pictures to see “Book Club”. I’m
sorry it wasn’t a better film but at least it saved you having to see it in
person.
Thank you for that selfless action. That means that that's one film I
don't need to regret not seeing ;)
If I were alive in Rubens's time, I'd be celebrated as a model and Kate
Moss would be used as a paint brush. (Dawn French)
Fenny
2018-07-01 16:13:38 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 June: Serena Blanchflower.
Many happy returns of your birthday, Serena. Hope you had a lovely day. I
celebrated on your behalf by going to the pictures to see “Book Club”. I’m
sorry it wasn’t a better film but at least it saved you having to see it in
person.
Thanks for confirming my decision not to bother was the correct one. I
saw the trailer several times and winced each time. I have the
feeling it was one of those films were the best bits were in the
trailer!
The Weinstein trailer ?
Btms
2018-07-05 18:51:13 UTC
Post by SODAM
celebrated on your behalf by going to the pictures to see “Book Club”. I’m
sorry it wasn’t a better film but at least it saved you having to see it in
person.
I'm so glad you didn't save me from seeing it in person! I went
yesterday and thought it was hilarious - absolutely loved it. As did
everyone else in the audience by the sound of it.

Quite apart from anything else, it was great to see older women being
older women and looking fabulous.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/