sound quality tonight from 7 mins in
2018-06-17 20:45:40 UTC
Did anyone else find it hard to understand what was being said? Jenny
was especially hard to understand. The males were ok when the music
ended but the 3 females talking dropped words and endings. It was just
for a ouple of minutes.

I thought Kenton's surprise was stupid, but I'm probably the wrong
age group to appreciate it. How old is Ruth? The final scene with her
and David was nicely done, but I hope does not, in SW fashion, presage
one of them dying shortly. Or a tragedy of some other kind. Pip in
childbirth? Leaving them and Jill to bring up the offspring?

Ok, I am a misery :).
Btms
2018-06-17 21:28:24 UTC
Did anyone else find it hard to understand what was being said? Jenny
was especially hard to understand. The males were ok when the music
ended but the 3 females talking dropped words and endings. It was just
for a ouple of minutes.
I thought Kenton's surprise was stupid, but I'm probably the wrong
age group to appreciate it. How old is Ruth? The final scene with her
and David was nicely done, but I hope does not, in SW fashion, presage
one of them dying shortly. Or a tragedy of some other kind. Pip in
childbirth? Leaving them and Jill to bring up the offspring?
Ok, I am a misery :).
They are unlikely to arrange another early death this close to Nic’s
demise.
2018-06-18 11:54:36 UTC
Did anyone else find it hard to understand what was being said? Jenny
was especially hard to understand. The males were ok when the music
ended but the 3 females talking dropped words and endings. It was just
for a ouple of minutes.
Yes, I couldn't tell who was talking.
2018-06-18 13:31:56 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Vicky Ayech
Did anyone else find it hard to understand what was being said? Jenny
was especially hard to understand. The males were ok when the music
ended but the 3 females talking dropped words and endings. It was just
for a ouple of minutes.
Yes, I couldn't tell who was talking.
Oh good, you too. Nobody else responded, on fb either. I increased
the volume of my aids today!
carolet
2018-06-18 16:17:35 UTC
Did anyone else find it hard to understand what was being said? Jenny
was especially hard to understand. The males were ok when the music
ended but the 3 females talking dropped words and endings. It was just
for a ouple of minutes.
I thought Kenton's surprise was stupid, but I'm probably the wrong
age group to appreciate it. How old is Ruth?
The party was for Ruth's 50th birthday.

The final scene with her