sound quality tonight from 7 mins in
2018-06-17 20:45:40 UTC
Did anyone else find it hard to understand what was being said? Jenny
was especially hard to understand. The males were ok when the music
ended but the 3 females talking dropped words and endings. It was just
for a ouple of minutes.

I thought Kenton's surprise was stupid, but I'm probably the wrong
age group to appreciate it. How old is Ruth? The final scene with her
and David was nicely done, but I hope does not, in SW fashion, presage
one of them dying shortly. Or a tragedy of some other kind. Pip in
childbirth? Leaving them and Jill to bring up the offspring?

Ok, I am a misery :).
Btms
2018-06-17 21:28:24 UTC
Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did anyone else find it hard to understand what was being said? Jenny
> was especially hard to understand. The males were ok when the music
> ended but the 3 females talking dropped words and endings. It was just
> for a ouple of minutes.

> I thought Kenton's surprise was stupid, but I'm probably the wrong
> age group to appreciate it. How old is Ruth? The final scene with her
> and David was nicely done, but I hope does not, in SW fashion, presage
> one of them dying shortly. Or a tragedy of some other kind. Pip in
> childbirth? Leaving them and Jill to bring up the offspring?
>
> Ok, I am a misery :).

They are unlikely to arrange another early death this close to Nic’s
demise.

2018-06-18 11:54:36 UTC
On 17/06/2018 21:45, Vicky Ayech wrote:
> Did anyone else find it hard to understand what was being said? Jenny
> was especially hard to understand. The males were ok when the music
> ended but the 3 females talking dropped words and endings. It was just
> for a ouple of minutes.

Yes, I couldn't tell who was talking.

2018-06-18 13:31:56 UTC
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 12:54:36 +0100, LFS <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 17/06/2018 21:45, Vicky Ayech wrote:
>> Did anyone else find it hard to understand what was being said? Jenny
>> was especially hard to understand. The males were ok when the music
>> ended but the 3 females talking dropped words and endings. It was just
>> for a ouple of minutes.
>>

>Yes, I couldn't tell who was talking.

Oh good, you too. Nobody else responded, on fb either. I increased
the volume of my aids today!
carolet
2018-06-18 16:17:35 UTC
On 17/06/2018 21:45, Vicky Ayech wrote:
> Did anyone else find it hard to understand what was being said? Jenny
> was especially hard to understand. The males were ok when the music
> ended but the 3 females talking dropped words and endings. It was just
> for a ouple of minutes.

> I thought Kenton's surprise was stupid, but I'm probably the wrong
> age group to appreciate it. How old is Ruth?

The party was for Ruth's 50th birthday.