spoiler 9/5/18 Wednesday
2018-05-10 17:30:38 UTC
Oh dear. Eastenders again? Local drugs gang, operating in tiny
village, sends brick through window of teenager who might hhave got
uppers (is that the term?) from a friend, and might have passed some
on. Did we need this? Are there not enough farming stories that could
be made interesting? Bad powers that be. No biscuit.
2018-05-10 17:56:16 UTC
Post by Vicky
Oh dear. Eastenders again? Local drugs gang, operating in tiny
village, sends brick through window of teenager who might hhave got
uppers (is that the term?) from a friend, and might have passed some
on. Did we need this? Are there not enough farming stories that could
be made interesting? Bad powers that be. No biscuit.
Exactly my thoughts: I said so (I said I could almost hear the "doof,
doof, doof" at the start of the end music), but my post seems to have
disappeared.

<This space unintentionally left blank>.
Nick Odell
2018-05-10 22:40:55 UTC
Post by Vicky
Oh dear. Eastenders again? Local drugs gang, operating in tiny
village, sends brick through window of teenager who might hhave got
uppers (is that the term?) from a friend, and might have passed some
on. Did we need this? Are there not enough farming stories that could
be made interesting? Bad powers that be. No biscuit.
Exactly my thoughts: I said so (I said I could almost hear the "doof,
doof, doof" at the start of the end music), but my post seems to have
disappeared.
It's turned up in my newsfeed. Sigh Doofs etc...

2018-05-12 10:37:43 UTC
Post by Vicky
Oh dear. Eastenders again? Local drugs gang, operating in tiny
village, sends brick through window of teenager who might hhave got
uppers (is that the term?) from a friend, and might have passed some
on. Did we need this? Are there not enough farming stories that could
be made interesting? Bad powers that be. No biscuit.
Exactly my thoughts: I said so (I said I could almost hear the "doof,
doof, doof" at the start of the end music), but my post seems to have
disappeared.
It's turned up in my newsfeed. Sigh Doofs etc...
Nick
Actually, I'm rather enjoying the story; consequences. How would Freddy
get prescription smart-pills and would they help me? And while I'm here,
where did I put my second-best phone?
Mike
2018-05-12 11:59:18 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky
Oh dear. Eastenders again? Local drugs gang, operating in tiny
village, sends brick through window of teenager who might hhave got
uppers (is that the term?) from a friend, and might have passed some
on. Did we need this? Are there not enough farming stories that could
be made interesting? Bad powers that be. No biscuit.
Exactly my thoughts: I said so (I said I could almost hear the "doof,
doof, doof" at the start of the end music), but my post seems to have
disappeared.
It's turned up in my newsfeed. Sigh Doofs etc...
Nick
Actually, I'm rather enjoying the story; consequences. How would Freddy
get prescription smart-pills and would they help me? And while I'm here,
where did I put my second-best phone?
Would that be one of your burner phones?
Nick Leverton
2018-05-12 23:26:45 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky
Oh dear. Eastenders again? Local drugs gang, operating in tiny
village, sends brick through window of teenager who might hhave got
uppers (is that the term?) from a friend, and might have passed some
on. Did we need this? Are there not enough farming stories that could
be made interesting? Bad powers that be. No biscuit.
Exactly my thoughts: I said so (I said I could almost hear the "doof,
doof, doof" at the start of the end music), but my post seems to have
disappeared.
It's turned up in my newsfeed. Sigh Doofs etc...
Nick
Actually, I'm rather enjoying the story; consequences. How would Freddy
get prescription smart-pills and would they help me? And while I'm here,
where did I put my second-best phone?
Would that be one of your burner phones?
Depends, is it a Samsung ?

Samsung Blue, everybody has one....
Sid Nuncius
2018-05-13 09:08:45 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Depends, is it a Samsung ?
Samsung Blue, everybody has one....
:o)
2018-05-13 08:23:04 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Mike
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky
[...]
I suppose we can expect a battery of those now, if you have one that fails,
do you get a ‘cost of lithium allowance’ from the company for repairs?
Fred
2018-05-14 07:57:24 UTC
Post by DavidK
Actually, I'm rather enjoying the story; consequences. How would Freddy
get prescription smart-pills and would they help me?
I don't know if it would help you, nor where to get them from but my mother, suffering from a mild form of Altzheimers, has had a huge improvement after taking Aricept. Sadly, it doesn't help everyone and the effect eventually disappear but while it lasts the difference is remarkable.

Fred