Be My Eyes
2017-02-23 17:33:29 UTC
For the blind and visually impaired amongst us, I've just come across this
and think what a brilliant idea it is: <http://www.bemyeyes.org>.

I plan to volunteer.
Peter Percival
2017-02-23 17:48:14 UTC
For the blind and visually impaired amongst us, I've just come across this
and think what a brilliant idea it is: <http://www.bemyeyes.org>.
I plan to volunteer.
Please keep us posted about the outcome!
to me what you really mean.
2017-02-23 18:19:39 UTC
.On 23 Feb 2017 17:33:29 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Sally Thompson
For the blind and visually impaired amongst us, I've just come across this
and think what a brilliant idea it is: <http://www.bemyeyes.org>.
I plan to volunteer.
Would it work on a desktop? Not keen on phone aps and don't use the
tablet, even the new one, much :). Just to read
2017-02-23 22:26:21 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
For the blind and visually impaired amongst us, I've just come across this
and think what a brilliant idea it is: <http://www.bemyeyes.org>.
I plan to volunteer.
Would it work on a desktop? Not keen on phone aps and don't use the
tablet, even the new one, much :). Just to read
No, it looks like phone only.
2017-02-23 18:49:55 UTC
For the blind and visually impaired amongst us, I've just come across this
and think what a brilliant idea it is: <http://www.bemyeyes.org>.
I plan to volunteer.
Yes, its been around for two or three years in the UK, longer elsewhere. I
don't know anyone who uses it though.

2017-02-24 06:43:26 UTC
For the blind and visually impaired amongst us, I've just come across this
and think what a brilliant idea it is: <http://www.bemyeyes.org>.
I plan to volunteer.
Yes, its been around for two or three years in the UK, longer elsewhere. I
don't know anyone who uses it though.
Sincerely Chris
Once a fortnight, my blind friend gets a delivery from a food company
(Hello Fresh, I think it's called); she Skypes me, and we go through the
items, so she knows what is what. It works well, especially with her
latest iPhone (a 6 something), which seems to have a better [for this
purpose anyway] camera.

And on the question of authorship, I subscribe to the view that the plays were
not in fact written by Shakespeare but by someone of the same name.
- Hugh Bonneville (RT 2014/10/11-17)
Chris McMillan