Helen
2018-06-16 14:59:52 UTC
Has just put her spoke into a marriage on Corrie and two well liked
characters are splitting up (probably, spoiler). Can someone lock her
up in Ambridge and getting her cooking her famous tuna custard bake please?
2018-06-16 18:31:01 UTC
On 16/06/2018 15:59, krw wrote:
> Has just put her spoke into a marriage on Corrie and two well liked
> characters are splitting up (probably, spoiler).  Can someone lock her
> up in Ambridge and getting her cooking her famous tuna custard bake please?

I can't bear to watch her, she is so ghastly. Mind you, I don't like
Jenny either, Johnny would be better off with Liz. And all the baby
stuff is so dreadful. After 55 years it may be time for me to find
something else to do when Corrie's on.

2018-06-17 15:05:46 UTC
On 16/06/2018 19:31, LFS wrote; my response is lower down:
> After 55 years it may be time for me to find something else to do when
> Corrie's on.

The week before (not the BGT week when Pat felldahn) but the following
week was one of the funniest for ages - and starred an Archer (Lewis).

2018-06-17 16:34:26 UTC
On 17/06/2018 16:05, krw wrote:
> On 16/06/2018 19:31, LFS wrote; my response is lower down:
>> After 55 years it may be time for me to find something else to do when
>> Corrie's on.
>
> The week before (not the BGT week when Pat felldahn) but the following
> week was one of the funniest for ages - and starred an Archer (Lewis).

FSVO funny. There has been the odd bit of snappy dialogue but it has all
become far too much like the doomladen EE.