post continuity 30th July
2017-07-30 18:17:02 UTC
Promise. you can almost hear the inverted commas can't you?

2017-07-30 18:23:31 UTC
Promise. you can almost hear the inverted commas can't you?
Sincerely Chris
Indeed.

I know somerats don't like Justin - and I've misjudged folk before - but
I _really_ find Matt a Slimy Toad. I don't trust him in _anything_ (and
expect _anyone_ who gets involved with him to get hurt).

Yes, Justin has form - took on Rob, for example.

"When _I_ saw him, he was dead." "uh, he looked exactly the same when he was
alive, except he was vertical." (The Trouble with Harry)
Peter Percival
2017-07-30 18:25:13 UTC
Promise. you can almost hear the inverted commas can't you?
The late Victor Borge used to pronounce them.
to me what you really mean.