Oh dear...
2017-03-02 19:02:30 UTC
Sorry about this, but this morning I heard that a painting by Klimt had
been sold, and randomly (and slightly embarrassingly) thought "Klimt
Eastwood." And that would have been the end of it if I hadn't
immediately thought "And Schiele Hancock."

So far in the Actors Named After Artists List I have:
Klimt Eastwood
Schiele Hancock
Magritte Lockwood
Doré Bryan

I am sure that umrats will wish to contribute their own.
2017-03-02 19:05:21 UTC
Sorry about this, but this morning I heard that a painting by Klimt had
been sold, and randomly (and slightly embarrassingly) thought "Klimt
Eastwood." And that would have been the end of it if I hadn't
immediately thought "And Schiele Hancock."
Klimt Eastwood
Schiele Hancock
Magritte Lockwood
Doré Bryan
I am sure that umrats will wish to contribute their own.
I forgot Dali Parton.
2017-03-02 20:08:42 UTC
Sorry about this, but this morning I heard that a painting by Klimt had
been sold, and randomly (and slightly embarrassingly) thought "Klimt
Eastwood." And that would have been the end of it if I hadn't
immediately thought "And Schiele Hancock."
Klimt Eastwood
Schiele Hancock
Magritte Lockwood
Doré Bryan
I am sure that umrats will wish to contribute their own.
I forgot Dali Parton.
Then there is Debbie Reynolds.........and Dick Van Dyke......maybe I
haven't quite got the hang of this.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
BrritSki
Boris Kahloff ?
Nick Odell
2017-03-02 21:30:39 UTC
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 19:05:21 +0000, Sid Nuncius
Sorry about this, but this morning I heard that a painting by Klimt had
been sold, and randomly (and slightly embarrassingly) thought "Klimt
Eastwood." And that would have been the end of it if I hadn't
immediately thought "And Schiele Hancock."
Klimt Eastwood
Schiele Hancock
Magritte Lockwood
Doré Bryan
I am sure that umrats will wish to contribute their own.
I forgot Dali Parton.
Liverpudlian actor MichaelAngelo?

Titian Connery?

2017-03-02 23:02:21 UTC
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 19:02:30 +0000, Sid Nuncius <***@tesco.net>
Sorry about this, but this morning I heard that a painting by Klimt had
been sold, and randomly (and slightly embarrassingly) thought "Klimt
Eastwood." And that would have been the end of it if I hadn't
immediately thought "And Schiele Hancock."
Klimt Eastwood
Schiele Hancock
Magritte Lockwood
Doré Bryan
I am sure that umrats will wish to contribute their own.
Rockwell Hudson
Stubbs Kay
Spencer Tracey
Sisley Courtneidge
Rodin Williams
2017-03-03 08:02:08 UTC
Sorry about this, but this morning I heard that a painting by Klimt had
been sold, and randomly (and slightly embarrassingly) thought "Klimt
Eastwood." And that would have been the end of it if I hadn't
immediately thought "And Schiele Hancock."
Klimt Eastwood
Schiele Hancock
Magritte Lockwood
Doré Bryan
I am sure that umrats will wish to contribute their own.
Rockwell Hudson
Stubbs Kay
Spencer Tracey
Sisley Courtneidge
Rodin Williams
Liverpudlian actor MichaelAngelo?
Titian Connery?
And I wrote:

Boris Kahloff ?

And will add:

Cezanne Sarandon
Klee van Leef (shortly to star in the Biopic of Dr. Spooner)
Sid Nuncius
2017-03-03 08:08:12 UTC
Sorry about this, but this morning I heard that a painting by Klimt had
been sold, and randomly (and slightly embarrassingly) thought "Klimt
Eastwood." And that would have been the end of it if I hadn't
immediately thought "And Schiele Hancock."
Klimt Eastwood
Schiele Hancock
Magritte Lockwood
Doré Bryan
I am sure that umrats will wish to contribute their own.
Rockwell Hudson
Stubbs Kay
Spencer Tracey
Sisley Courtneidge
Rodin Williams
Liverpudlian actor MichaelAngelo?
Titian Connery?
Boris Kahloff ?
Cezanne Sarandon
Klee van Leef (shortly to star in the Biopic of Dr. Spooner)
Morris Chevalier
Freud MacMurray
Emin Em
Lowry Olivier
Millais Sugden
2017-03-03 09:56:34 UTC
[...]
Seurat Nthony Hopkins
Van Dyck Dick (you can get cream for that).
Mike McMillan
2017-03-03 12:20:09 UTC
[...]
Could we squoze in another 'artist' category for:
Nany Banksy Smith?
2017-03-03 12:26:34 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
[...]
Were it about songs:
Renoir all the flowers gone?
2017-03-03 12:28:28 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
[...]
If you've got to go,Gogh now...
2017-03-03 12:32:18 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
[...]
Constable Dixon of Dock Green
2017-03-04 08:17:36 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Nany Banksy Smith?
I meant Nancy....
I prefer Nany 😂
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Sid Nuncius
2017-03-03 19:10:19 UTC
[...]
Miro Syal
Pissaro Toole

Sargent and Dec
Nick Odell
2017-03-04 19:34:48 UTC
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 19:10:19 +0000, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
Pissaro Toole
...seems splendidly appropriate somehow.

2017-03-03 17:10:48 UTC
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:56:34 +0000, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
Seurat Nthony Hopkins
*applause*
2017-03-03 17:20:29 UTC
Post by Fenny
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:56:34 +0000, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
Seurat Nthony Hopkins
*applause*
Cezanne Connery
2017-03-03 23:12:44 UTC
Post by Fenny
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:56:34 +0000, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
Seurat Nthony Hopkins
*applause*
+1. And _some_ of the ones before that one, too.

"Farc gorillas who live in the plains of the undies ..." - automatic
subtitling seen on BBC one o'clock news, 2016-8-25, by Cynthia Hollingworth.
LFS
2017-03-03 08:16:21 UTC
Sorry about this, but this morning I heard that a painting by Klimt had
been sold, and randomly (and slightly embarrassingly) thought "Klimt
Eastwood." And that would have been the end of it if I hadn't
immediately thought "And Schiele Hancock."
Klimt Eastwood
Schiele Hancock
Magritte Lockwood
Doré Bryan
I am sure that umrats will wish to contribute their own.
Rockwell Hudson
Stubbs Kay
Spencer Tracey
Sisley Courtneidge
Rodin Williams
Liverpudlian actor MichaelAngelo?
Titian Connery?
Boris Kahloff ?
Cezanne Sarandon
Klee van Leef (shortly to star in the Biopic of Dr. Spooner)
Marilyn Mondrian

Not clever and rather obvious: Dennis Hopper, Lana Turner and possibly
Vincent Price (is there another famous artist with the first name Vincent?)

At a stretch:

Chardin Theron
Al Picasso