OP or not an OP
2018-07-19 20:47:41 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-19 20:56:38 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
Exactly.
Q. Why do bees hum?
A. Because they can't remember the words.
Sam Plusnet
2018-07-20 17:55:29 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
Does Brian have siblings?
2018-07-20 17:59:38 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
Does Brian have siblings?
Attila the Hun?
2018-07-20 18:24:31 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
Does Brian have siblings?
He has a sister called Elizabeth. I don't recall ever hearing of her on
air, but TAE tells us of her existence. Their parents died when Brian
was 28, a few years before he came to Ambridge. He didn't have much
contact with his Elizabeth even then.
2018-07-21 11:52:00 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
Does Brian have siblings?
He has a sister called Elizabeth. I don't recall ever hearing of her on
air, but TAE tells us of her existence. Their parents died when Brian
was 28, a few years before he came to Ambridge. He didn't have much
contact with his Elizabeth even then.
You’d think we’d have heard about her by now!

2018-07-20 19:12:48 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
Does Brian have siblings?
The siblings of effer and briahn’s complex intimacies.
2018-07-21 08:57:32 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
Does Brian have siblings?
The siblings of effer and briahn’s complex intimacies.
Ah yes - the legendary unreleased album by The Incredible String Band.

N.
Chris McMillan

2018-07-21 11:51:59 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
We know Rob’s returning (so much for keeping plots dark). It’s only the
when. Maybe the non spoiler is the arrival epi.

2018-07-21 12:12:26 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
We know Rob’s returning (so much for keeping plots dark). It’s only the
when. Maybe the non spoiler is the arrival epi.
No, we don't know that at all. One of the writers at Hay said he wouldn't
rule it out. That doesn't mean it will happen. It has been well highlighted
for those who want to know who is making an appearance next week. I didn't
want to know but unfortunately someone posted a dirty great spoiler on
Facebook.
Rosemary Miskin
2018-07-21 16:59:09 UTC
I didn't want to know but unfortunately someone posted a dirty
great spoiler on Facebook.
And it's on the front page of today's Telegraph!

Rosemary
LFS
2018-07-21 17:46:59 UTC
Post by Rosemary Miskin
I didn't want to know but unfortunately someone posted a dirty
great spoiler on Facebook.
And it's on the front page of today's Telegraph!
Well, whoever it is it will be a surprise for me. I do know who is
returning to Corrie, though, but I'll forget fairly quickly.