OP or not an OP
2018-07-19 20:47:41 UTC
If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-19 20:56:38 UTC
On 19/07/2018 21:47, Btms wrote:
> If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
> the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.

Exactly.

Q. Why do bees hum?
A. Because they can't remember the words.
Sam Plusnet
2018-07-20 17:55:29 UTC
On 19-Jul-18 21:47, Btms wrote:
> If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
> the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.

Does Brian have siblings?

2018-07-20 17:59:38 UTC
Sam Plusnet <***@home.com> wrote:
> On 19-Jul-18 21:47, Btms wrote:
>> If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
>> the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
>>

> Does Brian have siblings?

Attila the Hun?

2018-07-20 18:24:31 UTC
On 20/07/2018 18:55, Sam Plusnet wrote:
> On 19-Jul-18 21:47, Btms wrote:
>> If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
>> the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
>>

> Does Brian have siblings?

He has a sister called Elizabeth. I don't recall ever hearing of her on
air, but TAE tells us of her existence. Their parents died when Brian
was 28, a few years before he came to Ambridge. He didn't have much
contact with his Elizabeth even then.

2018-07-21 11:52:00 UTC
carolet <***@btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 20/07/2018 18:55, Sam Plusnet wrote:
>> On 19-Jul-18 21:47, Btms wrote:
>>> If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
>>> the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
>>>

>> Does Brian have siblings?
>>

> He has a sister called Elizabeth. I don't recall ever hearing of her on
> air, but TAE tells us of her existence. Their parents died when Brian
> was 28, a few years before he came to Ambridge. He didn't have much
> contact with his Elizabeth even then.

You’d think we’d have heard about her by now!

2018-07-20 19:12:48 UTC
Sam Plusnet <***@home.com> wrote:
> On 19-Jul-18 21:47, Btms wrote:
>> If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
>> the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
>>

> Does Brian have siblings?

The siblings of effer and briahn’s complex intimacies.

2018-07-21 08:57:32 UTC
On 20/07/2018 20:12, Btms wrote:
> Sam Plusnet <***@home.com> wrote:
>> On 19-Jul-18 21:47, Btms wrote:
>>> If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
>>> the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
>>>

>> Does Brian have siblings?
>>

> The siblings of effer and briahn’s complex intimacies.

Ah yes - the legendary unreleased album by The Incredible String Band.

2018-07-21 10:44:12 UTC
On 21/07/18 09:57, Sid Nuncius wrote:
> On 20/07/2018 20:12, Btms wrote:
>> Sam Plusnet <***@home.com> wrote:
>>>>

>>> Does Brian have siblings?
>>>

>> The siblings of effer and briahn’s complex intimacies.
>
> Ah yes - the legendary unreleased album by The Incredible String Band.

<grin>

N.
Chris McMillan
2018-07-21 11:52:01 UTC
Sid Nuncius <***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 20/07/2018 20:12, Btms wrote:
>> Sam Plusnet <***@home.com> wrote:
>>>>

>>> Does Brian have siblings?
>>>

>> The siblings of effer and briahn’s complex intimacies.
>
> Ah yes - the legendary unreleased album by The Incredible String Band.

ROTFLMAO, Nuncius!

2018-07-21 11:51:59 UTC
Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
> If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
> the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.

We know Rob’s returning (so much for keeping plots dark). It’s only the
when. Maybe the non spoiler is the arrival epi.

2018-07-21 12:12:26 UTC
Chris McMillan <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
>> If Brian’s is written out by way of a heart attack etc., the affect upon
>> the siblings will be monumental.n. It will go bigger than Ben Hur.
>>

> We know Rob’s returning (so much for keeping plots dark). It’s only the
> when. Maybe the non spoiler is the arrival epi.

No, we don't know that at all. One of the writers at Hay said he wouldn't
rule it out. That doesn't mean it will happen. It has been well highlighted
for those who want to know who is making an appearance next week. I didn't
want to know but unfortunately someone posted a dirty great spoiler on
Facebook.

Rosemary Miskin
2018-07-21 16:59:09 UTC
Sally wrote:
>I didn't want to know but unfortunately someone posted a dirty
>great spoiler on Facebook.

And it's on the front page of today's Telegraph!

Rosemary
LFS
2018-07-21 17:46:59 UTC
On 21/07/2018 17:59, Rosemary Miskin wrote:
> Sally wrote:
>> I didn't want to know but unfortunately someone posted a dirty
>> great spoiler on Facebook.
>
> And it's on the front page of today's Telegraph!

Well, whoever it is it will be a surprise for me. I do know who is
returning to Corrie, though, but I'll forget fairly quickly.

2018-08-05 13:27:45 UTC
On 21/7/18 18:46, LFS wrote; my response is lower down:
> I do know who is returning to Corrie, though, but I'll forget fairly
> quickly.

Maureen Lipman but not as the same character.

2018-08-05 14:36:55 UTC
On 05/08/2018 14:27, krw wrote:
> On 21/7/18 18:46, LFS wrote; my response is lower down:
>> I do know who is returning to Corrie, though, but I'll forget fairly
>> quickly.
>
> Maureen Lipman but not as the same character.

Oh. I don't remember her being in it in the first place.

I was thinking of the big Irishman.

vk
2018-08-05 15:04:43 UTC

Big Jim McDonald, so it is.
krw
2018-08-05 13:27:04 UTC
On 21/7/18 12:51, Chris McMillan wrote; my response is lower down:
> We know Rob’s returning (so much for keeping plots dark). It’s only the
> when. Maybe the non spoiler is the arrival epi.

Whilst lying awake pondering my imminent fate a couple of nights ago I
postulated some of things I might get up to as the newly appointed
editor of a well known drama in a rural setting. One of them would be
to issue a statement to be used by cast and writers etc when at public
events and the inevitable question is raised. It went something like this:

The current editor respects the involved history of the programme as it
is a continuing drama, however it feels to him that subject matter
linked to Rob Titchener when he was a village resident both traumatised
and repulsed our listeners about whom we care greatly and the way in
which it was not a unique treatment having already been examined in
detail on other BBC programme "EastEnders" lead to an unreasonable
duplication.

This is not to detract in any way from the excellent performance solely
provided by voice from Mr Timothy Watson and is perhaps a suitable
demonstration of the power of radio where the pictures are better than
on television.

It is unlikely that the current editor will feel the need to re-examine
either the storyline or the character of Rob Titchener unless the latter
has been able to accept his failings and can equally verbally
demonstrate his personal redemption in a way which salves the listeners'
feelings. If we felt we wished to do that we would hope that Mr Watson
would be able to return to us.

However the editor does feel that the potential long term impact on
Helen, Tom, Kirsty, Pat, Tony and more especially Henry and Jack - who
surely should be asking about his father soon? - are matters over which
a curtain has until now been wrongly drawn and will we hope be taken
into consideration by my colleagues in constructing future compelling
drama in a rural setting.

It felt far more effective in my head!

2018-08-05 17:15:56 UTC

It is excellent here too.
Penny
2018-08-05 21:02:39 UTC
On Sun, 5 Aug 2018 14:27:04 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...

>Whilst lying awake pondering my imminent fate a couple of nights ago I
>postulated some of things I might get up to as the newly appointed
>editor of a well known drama in a rural setting. One of them would be
>to issue a statement to be used by cast and writers etc when at public
>events and the inevitable question is raised. It went something like this:
---8<---
>It felt far more effective in my head!

Sounds pretty good to me!
You got the job then?
2***@gmail.com
2018-08-06 05:36:48 UTC
No, I like not to watch, but to participate)))) Well, of course, not with my wife, but with https://escortsitelaspalmas.com . I'm still single, so I can afford to have fun with girls on call, they are never against experiments, I like it.
9***@gmail.com
2018-08-30 07:23:29 UTC

You need those machines, better order girls https://escortmalaga.info/diana-31 and play with them. I like these games more. And for the pocket is less wasteful and healthier. Moreover, they know how to do it there.
2***@gmail.com
2018-08-30 07:26:31 UTC