UMRA birthday info for 6 July 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-07-06 06:28:49 UTC
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
2018-07-06 07:08:53 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB! (Hope you look in again soon.)
2018-07-06 08:00:08 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB! (Hope you look in again soon.)
+1. It's been quiet without the snipper rifle.

Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-06 09:45:46 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!  (Hope you look in again soon.)
+1. It's been quiet without the snipper rifle.
I've told Min that there are birthday wishes from both of you, waiting
for here here. Tech problems have been keeping her away but she hopes
to look in on us later :)
I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells (Dr. Seuss)
Vicky Ayech
2018-07-06 10:18:41 UTC
Many happies, Min, for when you manage to get here :).
steveski
2018-07-06 14:25:03 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy hippoes, Min.