Helen leaving?
2017-06-30 14:19:33 UTC
Helen off to pastures new:

http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/louiza-patikas-casting-moira
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Rosalind Mitchell
2017-06-30 18:58:32 UTC
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/louiza-patikas-casting-moira
Corrie has a big following in Canada. She's probably off there for a
character transplant.

I do distinctly remember a time, though, when Umrats devoutly wished her
to go on a trip to Africa, there to meet a nasty fate involving a
hippopotamus and its swirling tail distributing faecal matter over a
wide area. Isn't that where the umratic association of hippos
originated? Did we not play Pin The Tail On The Hippo in Cheltenham?

Or should I be whipped into a fine froth and left in a low oven for a while?

Rosqb
Penny
2017-06-30 21:40:19 UTC
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 19:58:32 +0100, Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I do distinctly remember a time, though, when Umrats devoutly wished her
to go on a trip to Africa, there to meet a nasty fate involving a
hippopotamus and its swirling tail distributing faecal matter over a
wide area. Isn't that where the umratic association of hippos
originated? Did we not play Pin The Tail On The Hippo in Cheltenham?
Or should I be whipped into a fine froth and left in a low oven for a while?
Get those beaters out, it was pin the tail on the krait, I have photos to
prove it :)

Quite why Krait was beating Hellin in the despised stakes at that time (Feb
2001) I don't recall. I do remember a Min tee shirt which featured a hippo
complete with spinnable tail but that was BBQ '99,

That was fun, flicking through photos of implausibly young looking umrats
:)
2017-07-01 11:05:34 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I do distinctly remember a time, though, when Umrats devoutly wished her
to go on a trip to Africa, there to meet a nasty fate involving a
hippopotamus and its swirling tail distributing faecal matter over a
wide area. Isn't that where the umratic association of hippos
originated? Did we not play Pin The Tail On The Hippo in Cheltenham?
Or should I be whipped into a fine froth and left in a low oven for a while?
Get those beaters out, it was pin the tail on the krait, I have photos to
prove it :)
Quite why Krait was beating Hellin in the despised stakes at that time (Feb
2001) I don't recall. I do remember a Min tee shirt which featured a hippo
complete with spinnable tail but that was BBQ '99,
That was fun, flicking through photos of implausibly young looking umrats
:)
Probably when the hippos turned up in the big TQT fundraising table - we
still love them, they're looking at me as I type on the top of the unused
gas fire opposite us.

2017-07-01 11:10:19 UTC
Probably when the hippos turned up in the big TQT fundraising table - we
still love them, they're looking at me as I type on the top of the unused
gas fire opposite us.
Not the auction. They were the Guess the Weight of the Hippo competition.
2017-07-02 17:59:19 UTC
Probably when the hippos turned up in the big TQT fundraising table - we
still love them, they're looking at me as I type on the top of the unused
gas fire opposite us.
Not the auction. They were the Guess the Weight of the Hippo competition.
Which year was that? Can't get at my photos via iPad. :)

2017-07-03 16:54:03 UTC
Not the auction. They were the Guess the Weight of the Hippo competition.
Which year was that? Can't get at my photos via iPad.:)
1999. (So last century, I always think!)
2017-07-03 18:15:20 UTC
Not the auction. They were the Guess the Weight of the Hippo competition.
Which year was that? Can't get at my photos via iPad.:)
1999. (So last century, I always think!)
LOL, scarily a long time ago!

2017-07-03 18:21:00 UTC
On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 18:15:20 GMT, Chris McMillan
Not the auction. They were the Guess the Weight of the Hippo competition.
Which year was that? Can't get at my photos via iPad.:)
1999. (So last century, I always think!)
LOL, scarily a long time ago!
I moved here in 1999!
2017-07-04 09:13:49 UTC
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/louiza-patikas-casting-moira
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-04/coronation-street-first-look-pic-louiza-patikas---aka-helen-from-the-archers---makes-her-debut-as-lizs-new-boss?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_the_archers&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music

https://tinyurl.com/y7xexn5e
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Chris McMillan
2017-07-04 11:05:11 UTC
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/louiza-patikas-casting-moira
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-04/coronation-street-first-look-pic-louiza-patikas---aka-helen-from-the-archers---makes-her-debut-as-lizs-new-boss?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_the_archers&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music
https://tinyurl.com/y7xexn5e
And isn't/wasn't Kate Oates a TA production person?

2017-07-04 11:28:49 UTC
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/louiza-patikas-casting-moira
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-04/coronation-street-first-look-pic-louiza-patikas---aka-helen-from-the-archers---makes-her-debut-as-lizs-new-boss?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_the_archers&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music
https://tinyurl.com/y7xexn5e
And isn't/wasn't Kate Oates a TA production person?
Sincerely Chris
Perhaps she is doing porridge now?
Paul Herber
2017-07-04 12:49:20 UTC
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/louiza-patikas-casting-moira
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-04/coronation-street-first-look-pic-louiza-patikas---aka-helen-from-the-archers---makes-her-debut-as-lizs-new-boss?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_the_archers&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music
https://tinyurl.com/y7xexn5e
And isn't/wasn't Kate Oates a TA production person?
Sincerely Chris
Perhaps she is doing porridge now?
As long as she hasn't gone outside ...
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Mike
2017-07-04 13:01:32 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/louiza-patikas-casting-moira
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-04/coronation-street-first-look-pic-louiza-patikas---aka-helen-from-the-archers---makes-her-debut-as-lizs-new-boss?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_the_archers&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music
https://tinyurl.com/y7xexn5e
And isn't/wasn't Kate Oates a TA production person?
Sincerely Chris
Perhaps she is doing porridge now?
As long as she hasn't gone outside ...
Perhaps she works via a cell phone.
2017-07-04 18:50:22 UTC
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/louiza-patikas-casting-moira
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-04/coronation-street-first-look-p
ic-louiza-patikas---aka-helen-from-the-archers---makes-her-debut-as-lizs
-new-boss?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_the_archers&ns_source=twitt
er&ns_linkname=radio_and_music
https://tinyurl.com/y7xexn5e
I don't need to read the article, having read the URL!

"The wish of the lazy to allow unsupervised access [to the internet] to their
children should not reduce all adults browsing to the level of suitability for
five-year-old." Yaman Akdeniz, quoted in Inter//face (The Times, 1999-2-10):
p12
krw
2017-07-04 09:19:02 UTC
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/news/louiza-patikas-casting-moira
And the TA twitter feed has confirmed that sadly she is not leaving.
tiny.cc/KRWpics