Halllooooo!
2018-05-06 18:59:52 UTC
Was it something I ate, or is there simply nothing to say?
krw
2018-05-06 20:54:53 UTC
On 06/05/2018 19:59, Btms wrote; my response is lower down:
> Was it something I ate, or is there simply nothing to say?

Barbecue and looking after a couple of dogs this weekend.

2018-05-07 07:04:18 UTC
krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:
> On 06/05/2018 19:59, Btms wrote; my response is lower down:
>> Was it something I ate, or is there simply nothing to say?
>>

> Barbecue and looking after a couple of dogs this weekend.

Aha! Yes the bonk holiday 😊. We are out to family bbq too.

2018-05-07 08:01:02 UTC
On Mon, 7 May 2018 07:04:18 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
wrote:

>krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:
>> On 06/05/2018 19:59, Btms wrote; my response is lower down:
>>> Was it something I ate, or is there simply nothing to say?
>>>

>> Barbecue and looking after a couple of dogs this weekend.
>>

>Aha! Yes the bonk holiday ?. We are out to family bbq too.

I am about to go and collect 3 year old and 11 year old and take them
to the health club, which has an outdoor swimming pool. Then
softplay/climbing area and then home to lunch and the little one can
have a tub of water in the garden and play washing and washing up, and
the other can play on the Playstaion :).