Bingo dividends
2018-02-24 13:04:12 UTC
Mary says:

I’m pleased to report that Bingo is now bigger than a hand but I hope
she won’t prove a handful.

Well, having seen the latest, I think she will, but a delightful one: as
the songwriter put it, "the one with the waggly tail" - and how!

Aww. Squeak squeak. Awww,

http://255soft.uk/Bingo/

Not all those who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien
Mike
2018-02-24 13:07:55 UTC
I’m pleased to report that Bingo is now bigger than a hand but I hope
she won’t prove a handful.
Might that mean she will grow to be ‘housey housey’ size???!!!
2018-02-24 13:09:02 UTC
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 13:04:12 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
I’m pleased to report that Bingo is now bigger than a hand but I hope
she won’t prove a handful.
Well, having seen the latest, I think she will, but a delightful one: as
the songwriter put it, "the one with the waggly tail" - and how!
Aww. Squeak squeak. Awww,
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/
Defintely awwsqueak. What is the horrible crackly noise on the video?
2018-02-24 19:39:56 UTC
I'm surprised anyone remembers The Bingo Dividends these days. Even
their first album was rubbish.
2018-02-24 19:49:38 UTC
I'm surprised anyone remembers The Bingo Dividends these days. Even
their first album was rubbish.
Yes, the photos were from today. Bingo is six weeks old tomorrow. She is very friendly with everyone but I can’t pretend she has bonded with
me especially, as I have only met her once, on my birthday. She lives more than 300 miles away (in Reading) and I’m still working on the
logistics of getting her to my house in mid-April.
Nice part of the country, is April.
Post by Sid Nuncius
She could leave her mother earlier but I will be on holiday.
Now that's not on: Bingo takes precedence (-:! [Going somewhere nice -
well, silly question; I suppose I mean where are you going.]
Post by Sid Nuncius
I named her after the Frankelyn’s dog.
(I don't know the Frankelyn[s].)

[What's your guilty pleasure?] Why should you feel guilty about pleasure? -
Michel Roux Jr in Radio Times 2-8 February 2013
Btms
2018-02-26 09:08:13 UTC
I’m pleased to report that Bingo is now bigger than a hand but I hope
she won’t prove a handful.
Well, having seen the latest, I think she will, but a delightful one: as
the songwriter put it, "the one with the waggly tail" - and how!
Aww. Squeak squeak. Awww,
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/
Well if that isn’t evidence of bonding 😇😍
2018-02-26 09:25:41 UTC
In message
the songwriter put it, "the one with the waggly tail" - and how!
Aww. Squeak squeak. Awww,
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/
Well if that isn’t evidence of bonding ??
That was my thought too - but then I thought, maybe she's like that with
any hand. But it certainly looks like a nice pending relationship.

Imagine a world with no hypothetical situations...
Btms
2018-02-26 11:54:19 UTC
In message
the songwriter put it, "the one with the waggly tail" - and how!
Aww. Squeak squeak. Awww,
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/
Well if that isn’t evidence of bonding ??
That was my thought too - but then I thought, maybe she's like that with
any hand. But it certainly looks like a nice pending relationship.
But the other one was less interested in the hand. SODAM was there early
doors and the smell of the hands may have been imprinting. Let’s be honest
SODAM’s hands probably exude eau d’EllyMay
SODAM
2018-02-26 13:34:23 UTC
In message
the songwriter put it, "the one with the waggly tail" - and how!
Aww. Squeak squeak. Awww,
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/
Well if that isn’t evidence of bonding ??
That was my thought too - but then I thought, maybe she's like that with
any hand. But it certainly looks like a nice pending relationship.
But the other one was less interested in the hand. SODAM was there early
doors and the smell of the hands may have been imprinting. Let’s be honest
SODAM’s hands probably exude eau d’EllyMay
Thank you,Bottoms. Do your hands smell of btms?
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Btms
2018-02-26 13:51:34 UTC
Post by SODAM
In message
the songwriter put it, "the one with the waggly tail" - and how!
Aww. Squeak squeak. Awww,
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/
Well if that isn’t evidence of bonding ??
That was my thought too - but then I thought, maybe she's like that with
any hand. But it certainly looks like a nice pending relationship.
But the other one was less interested in the hand. SODAM was there early
doors and the smell of the hands may have been imprinting. Let’s be honest
SODAM’s hands probably exude eau d’EllyMay
Thank you,Bottoms. Do your hands smell of btms?
Well since you ask.......I am just back from an emergency admission to
horsepuddle on account of a intestinal infection with affects so dire they
gave me morphine and the human equivalent of dynorod. Somerats in another
place no more. In fact they may feel a healthy aversion to the chocolate
bunker for a few days.

PS God bless our NHS. My appreciation and respect is high. Less so for
the quack that was useless. More for the one who fast tracked through the
system.
Min
2018-02-26 15:57:13 UTC
Well since you ask.......I am just back from an emergency admission to
horsepuddle on account of a intestinal infection with affects so dire they
gave me morphine and the human equivalent of dynorod. Somerats in another
place no more. In fact they may feel a healthy aversion to the chocolate
bunker for a few days.
PS God bless our NHS. My appreciation and respect is high. Less so for
the quack that was useless. More for the one who fast tracked through the
system.
Eek! Bang on trend with Sudden Admissions To Hospital, thankfully less
so in Dire Results of SATH! Get well soon, BTMS...
Min
Btms
2018-02-26 17:05:27 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Btms
Well since you ask.......I am just back from an emergency admission to
horsepuddle on account of a intestinal infection with affects so dire they
gave me morphine and the human equivalent of dynorod. Somerats in another
place no more. In fact they may feel a healthy aversion to the chocolate
bunker for a few days.
PS God bless our NHS. My appreciation and respect is high. Less so for
the quack that was useless. More for the one who fast tracked through the
system.
Eek! Bang on trend with Sudden Admissions To Hospital, thankfully less
so in Dire Results of SATH! Get well soon, BTMS...
Thank you. Better today but glad on my own loo! And free of drips etc.
However, outside ward opposite Mission Control there was plinth with
“sepsis” written in large attn pulling text down the vertical. The only
purpose of it seemed just to be there.
2018-02-26 17:15:40 UTC
In message
Post by Btms
Post by SODAM
In message
the songwriter put it, "the one with the waggly tail" - and how!
Aww. Squeak squeak. Awww,
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/
Well if that isn’t evidence of bonding ??
That was my thought too - but then I thought, maybe she's like that with
any hand. But it certainly looks like a nice pending relationship.
But the other one was less interested in the hand. SODAM was there early
Yes, but the other one might be less interested in any hand, and Bingo
like that with any hand. (Though the other one is adorable too, and
certainly on a par in the tail-wagging stakes.)
Post by Btms
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
doors and the smell of the hands may have been imprinting. Let’s
be
Well, I hope so.
Post by Btms
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
honest
SODAM’s hands probably exude eau d’EllyMay
Thank you,Bottoms. Do your hands smell of btms?
Yes, I thought that was a bit orf (-: [still made me guffaw though]
Post by Btms
Well since you ask.......I am just back from an emergency admission to
horsepuddle on account of a intestinal infection with affects so dire they
gave me morphine and the human equivalent of dynorod. Somerats in another
place no more. In fact they may feel a healthy aversion to the chocolate
bunker for a few days.
PS God bless our NHS. My appreciation and respect is high. Less so for
the quack that was useless. More for the one who fast tracked through the
system.
With a dynorod.

Now, perhaps, whenever I hear a management-type talk about fast-tracking
something, I'll think laxative ...

A waist is a terrible thing to mind.