josh & IBR
2017-04-17 20:53:13 UTC
If it turns out Josh's tractors are the source of the IBR, Toby will be
able to say: I told you so to PIp. Oh dear.
Penny
2017-04-17 21:10:17 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:53:13 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
If it turns out Josh's tractors are the source of the IBR, Toby will be
able to say: I told you so to PIp. Oh dear.
I don't think Josh's farm equipment ever touches any of the farms involved.
He seems to be working as some sort of agricultural ebay. Just advertising
the stuff, complete with pictures, then the prospective buyer goes to the
farm where the kit is to inspect it.
2017-04-17 21:17:29 UTC
If it turns out Josh's tractors are the source of the IBR, Toby will be
able to say: I told you so to PIp. Oh dear.
I don't think Josh's farm equipment ever touches any of the farms involved.
He seems to be working as some sort of agricultural ebay. Just advertising
the stuff, complete with pictures, then the prospective buyer goes to the
farm where the kit is to inspect it.
He broke mthe fence and the tractor when he brought some kit onto
Brookfield land from elsewhere.
tiny.cc/KRWpics