Lynda purleese
2018-04-08 10:04:23 UTC
She leaves her guests eating the breakfast while she walks the dog! A half
decent B&B won’t work lIke this. Who clears the table? Who offers more
fresh toast? Who is basically in attendance. You can’t just nugger orf;
even to take their dog out.
Mike
2018-04-08 10:34:04 UTC
Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
> She leaves her guests eating the breakfast while she walks the dog! A half
> decent B&B won’t work lIke this. Who clears the table? Who offers more
> fresh toast? Who is basically in attendance. You can’t just nugger orf;
> even to take their dog out.

But we have been told in the past that dear Robert is a wizard at providing
cooked breakfasts for B&B guests.....

2018-04-08 10:43:13 UTC
Mike <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
>> She leaves her guests eating the breakfast while she walks the dog! A half
>> decent B&B won’t work lIke this. Who clears the table? Who offers more
>> fresh toast? Who is basically in attendance. You can’t just nugger orf;
>> even to take their dog out.
>>

> But we have been told in the past that dear Robert is a wizard at providing
> cooked breakfasts for B&B guests.....

I thought she said she had left them to it.

2018-04-09 12:07:40 UTC
Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
> She leaves her guests eating the breakfast while she walks the dog! A half
> decent B&B won’t work lIke this. Who clears the table? Who offers more
> fresh toast? Who is basically in attendance. You can’t just nugger orf;
> even to take their dog out.

Robert does everything, he would be when she’s on an early shift after all.