Call the Midwife with an Archers twist
2017-02-20 15:58:10 UTC
I feel OK about posting about this knowing there is at least one other
Midwiferat. Feel free to ignore is you need to.

If Sister Winifred manages to learn to drive, her next request might be
to take a degree at Wetlands University, where she might encounter a
young Tony Archer moonlighting in the Medical Centre.

tiny.cc/KRWpics
Jim Easterbrook
2017-02-20 16:46:00 UTC
I feel OK about posting about this knowing there is at least one other
Midwiferat. Feel free to ignore is you need to.
If Sister Winifred manages to learn to drive, her next request might be
to take a degree at Wetlands University, where she might encounter a
young Tony Archer moonlighting in the Medical Centre.
Whoosh.
It's a long way from anywhere.

(Although I think John meant Lowlands rather than Wetlands.)
2017-02-20 17:43:47 UTC
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:46 +0000, Jim Easterbrook
Post by Jim Easterbrook
I feel OK about posting about this knowing there is at least one other
Midwiferat. Feel free to ignore is you need to.
If Sister Winifred manages to learn to drive, her next request might be
to take a degree at Wetlands University, where she might encounter a
young Tony Archer moonlighting in the Medical Centre.
Whoosh.
It's a long way from anywhere.
I have the DVDs on my shelf right now!
2017-02-20 17:45:29 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
I feel OK about posting about this knowing there is at least one other
Midwiferat. Feel free to ignore is you need to.
If Sister Winifred manages to learn to drive, her next request might be
to take a degree at Wetlands University, where she might encounter a
young Tony Archer moonlighting in the Medical Centre.
Whoosh.
It's a long way from anywhere.
(Although I think John meant Lowlands rather than Wetlands.)
Sorry, you're right. I looked up Sister W's name (all those nun's get
confusing) but relied on my faulty memory for AVPP.

2017-02-20 18:19:05 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
I feel OK about posting about this knowing there is at least one other
Midwiferat. Feel free to ignore is you need to.
If Sister Winifred manages to learn to drive, her next request might be
to take a degree at Wetlands University, where she might encounter a
young Tony Archer moonlighting in the Medical Centre.
Whoosh.
It's a long way from anywhere.
(Although I think John meant Lowlands rather than Wetlands.)
Sorry, you're right. I looked up Sister W's name (all those nun's get
confusing) but relied on my faulty memory for AVPP.
john
Careful chaps, I think Sid was given extra purple pills by Matron today,
but there is only so much nunnery that can be tolerated.
2017-02-20 17:15:27 UTC
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:39:31 +0000, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
I feel OK about posting about this knowing there is at least one other
Midwiferat. Feel free to ignore is you need to.
If Sister Winifred manages to learn to drive, her next request might be
to take a degree at Wetlands University, where she might encounter a
young Tony Archer moonlighting in the Medical Centre.
john
Whoosh.
I'm confused too, young Tony went to Walford Farm Institute.
2017-02-20 17:46:25 UTC
dust...
I feel OK about posting about this knowing there is at least one other
Midwiferat. Feel free to ignore is you need to.
If Sister Winifred manages to learn to drive, her next request might be
to take a degree at Wetlands University, where she might encounter a
young Tony Archer moonlighting in the Medical Centre.
john
Whoosh.
I'm confused too, young Tony went to Walford Farm Institute.
But his best friend used to be a GP. Not sure if he was qualified in
1962, though.
2017-02-20 18:19:18 UTC
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:46:25 +0000, Fenny <***@onetel.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Fenny
Post by Penny
dust...
I feel OK about posting about this knowing there is at least one other
Midwiferat. Feel free to ignore is you need to.
If Sister Winifred manages to learn to drive, her next request might be
to take a degree at Wetlands University, where she might encounter a
young Tony Archer moonlighting in the Medical Centre.
john
Whoosh.
I'm confused too, young Tony went to Walford Farm Institute.
But his best friend used to be a GP. Not sure if he was qualified in
1962, though.
Ah, I did look to see what David was up to in the '60s (a couple of
uncredited appearances in Dr Who, apparently), I think Sister Winifred
would need a time machine to interact with Dr. Buzzard...