cheese
2018-09-02 07:54:09 UTC
Item on Countryfile on cheese. Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
Mike
2018-09-02 08:09:39 UTC
Item on Countryfile on cheese. Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
I’ve gouda listen caerphilly to that then, leicester miss something... or I
could gjetost the whole idea out and let Helen worry about it for herself.
Clive Arthur
2018-09-02 08:46:47 UTC
Item on Countryfile on cheese. Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
Cheese may safely graze and pasture
In watchful cheeseherd's sight
The cheesedog's been a real disaster
His Bach's worse than his bite.

Cheese
Clive
Mike
2018-09-02 08:54:45 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Btms
Item on Countryfile on cheese. Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
Cheese may safely graze and pasture
In watchful cheeseherd's sight
The cheesedog's been a real disaster
His Bach's worse than his bite.
Cheese
That had never o curd to me.
2018-09-02 09:48:41 UTC
Item on Countryfile on cheese. Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
Cheese may safely graze and pasture In watchful cheeseherd's sight The
cheesedog's been a real disaster His Bach's worse than his bite.
Blessèd are the cheesemakers . . .
2018-09-02 10:01:30 UTC
Item on Countryfile on cheese. Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
Cheese may safely graze and pasture In watchful cheeseherd's sight The
cheesedog's been a real disaster His Bach's worse than his bite.
Blessèd are the cheesemakers . . .
For they have incurd the whey of the Lords
2018-09-02 10:47:52 UTC
Item on Countryfile on cheese. Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
Cheese may safely graze and pasture In watchful cheeseherd's sight The
cheesedog's been a real disaster His Bach's worse than his bite.
Blessèd are the cheesemakers . . .
For they have incurd the whey of the Lords
Cheesu Joy Of Man's Desiring
Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stilton
Nun danket alle Goat
2018-09-02 18:40:00 UTC
Item on Countryfile on cheese. Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
Cheese may safely graze and pasture In watchful cheeseherd's sight The
cheesedog's been a real disaster His Bach's worse than his bite.
Blessèd are the cheesemakers . . .
For they have incurd the whey of the Lords
Cheesu Joy Of Man's Desiring
Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stilton
Nun danket alle Goat
Clever clogs 😄
Well, if I'd been that clever I'd have made it "Cheese, you joy of man's
desiring" in the first place, instead of thinking of it far too late.
Rosalind Mitchell
2018-09-02 20:09:48 UTC
Item on Countryfile on cheese.   Lots could have gone wrong.
MAturing
process, grazing etc
Cheese may safely graze and pasture In watchful cheeseherd's sight The
cheesedog's been a real disaster His Bach's worse than his bite.
Blessèd are the cheesemakers . . .
For they have incurd the whey of the Lords
Cheesu Joy Of Man's Desiring
Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stilton
Nun danket alle Goat
Munster they all be devotional songs or could we have some roquefort a
change?

RnT
BrritSki
The gruyviere the better.
Mike
2018-09-02 21:47:17 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Item on Countryfile on cheese.   Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
Cheese may safely graze and pasture In watchful cheeseherd's sight The
cheesedog's been a real disaster His Bach's worse than his bite.
Blessèd are the cheesemakers . . .
For they have incurd the whey of the Lords
Cheesu Joy Of Man's Desiring
Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stilton
Nun danket alle Goat
Munster they all be devotional songs or could we have some roquefort a
change?
The gruyviere the better.
A bit brie sey for an outdoor concert though.
2018-09-03 06:50:10 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Item on Countryfile on cheese.   Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
Cheese may safely graze and pasture In watchful cheeseherd's sight The
cheesedog's been a real disaster His Bach's worse than his bite.
Blessèd are the cheesemakers . . .
For they have incurd the whey of the Lords
Cheesu Joy Of Man's Desiring
Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stilton
Nun danket alle Goat
Munster they all be devotional songs or could we have some roquefort a
change?
The gruyviere the better.
A bit brie sey for an outdoor concert though.
Just pop into the stable and gather round the baby cheeses.

***@cdixon.me.uk
2018-09-03 07:48:54 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Item on Countryfile on cheese.   Lots could have gone wrong. MAturing
process, grazing etc
Cheese may safely graze and pasture In watchful cheeseherd's sight The
cheesedog's been a real disaster His Bach's worse than his bite.
Blessèd are the cheesemakers . . .
For they have incurd the whey of the Lords
Cheesu Joy Of Man's Desiring
Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stilton
Nun danket alle Goat
Munster they all be devotional songs or could we have some roquefort a
change?
The gruyviere the better.
A bit brie sey for an outdoor concert though.
Just pop into the stable and gather round the baby cheeses.
Chris
Rings a baby bel...