spoiler 24/2/17
2017-02-25 22:37:10 UTC
Ok, I skipped 2 days and just read the synopses. I hope the ones on
the BBC site didn't leave anything out, but they seemed as if it
wasn't vital to listen. Or much fun.

But I did listen to yesterday's to find out what Jenny's surprise was.
Another Brian Rix scene. At least Lilian stopped the plan to go to the
Dower House again. The scene with Jenny reminded me of a mother coming
home to find her daughter in bed with a bf.

I entertained Capt Ex in my bedroom not long after we met and we were
just sitting on the bed, the only place to sit, and kissing when my
mum came in and clapped her hands and said "stop it!" in a very angry
voice. Those were the days! But I was fully dressed, unlike Lilian.

The scene with Carol and Jill seemed a bit forced funny. And when
Jill went to bed to rest I felt worried. Was that one of those
signals?
2017-02-26 10:49:03 UTC
Post by Vicky
The scene with Jenny reminded me of a mother coming
home to find her daughter in bed with a bf.
Kate and Phoebe?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Vicky
2017-02-26 11:21:13 UTC
Post by Vicky
The scene with Jenny reminded me of a mother coming
home to find her daughter in bed with a bf.
Kate and Phoebe?
Jenny was stern and told Lilian off. Kate would a..oh yes, you mean
Phoebe caught Kate, not vice versa :). Did she actually catch them?
How gross. Was it Toby?
p***@never.here
2017-02-26 11:37:01 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
The scene with Jenny reminded me of a mother coming
home to find her daughter in bed with a bf.
Kate and Phoebe?
Jenny was stern and told Lilian off. Kate would a..oh yes, you mean
Phoebe caught Kate, not vice versa :). Did she actually catch them?
How gross. Was it Toby?
No, Kate caught Phoebe with her Bf. I'm sure somebody will be along
with his name shortly. I can't remember it.
Pete
Vicky
2017-02-26 12:00:54 UTC
Post by p***@never.here
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
The scene with Jenny reminded me of a mother coming
home to find her daughter in bed with a bf.
Kate and Phoebe?
Jenny was stern and told Lilian off. Kate would a..oh yes, you mean
Phoebe caught Kate, not vice versa :). Did she actually catch them?
How gross. Was it Toby?
No, Kate caught Phoebe with her Bf. I'm sure somebody will be along
with his name shortly. I can't remember it.
Did Kate ask to join in?
p***@never.here
2017-02-26 12:08:07 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by p***@never.here
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
The scene with Jenny reminded me of a mother coming
home to find her daughter in bed with a bf.
Kate and Phoebe?
Jenny was stern and told Lilian off. Kate would a..oh yes, you mean
Phoebe caught Kate, not vice versa :). Did she actually catch them?
How gross. Was it Toby?
No, Kate caught Phoebe with her Bf. I'm sure somebody will be along
with his name shortly. I can't remember it.
Did Kate ask to join in?
No! Not even the S'oc puppet would go that far <g>
Pete
DavidK
2017-02-26 13:09:30 UTC
Post by p***@never.here
Post by Vicky
Post by p***@never.here
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
The scene with Jenny reminded me of a mother coming
home to find her daughter in bed with a bf.
Kate and Phoebe?
Jenny was stern and told Lilian off. Kate would a..oh yes, you mean
Phoebe caught Kate, not vice versa :). Did she actually catch them?
How gross. Was it Toby?
No, Kate caught Phoebe with her Bf. I'm sure somebody will be along
with his name shortly. I can't remember it.
Did Kate ask to join in?
No! Not even the S'oc puppet would go that far <g>
and of course Jenny has walked in on Christopher and Alice, but that was
when she was delivering food and they were married. Hmm, on second
thoughts maybe we suggested this to stop Jenny popping in without
knocking and it didn't really happen.
the Omrud
2017-02-26 14:19:37 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by p***@never.here
Post by Vicky
Post by p***@never.here
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
The scene with Jenny reminded me of a mother coming
home to find her daughter in bed with a bf.
Kate and Phoebe?
Jenny was stern and told Lilian off. Kate would a..oh yes, you mean
Phoebe caught Kate, not vice versa :). Did she actually catch them?
How gross. Was it Toby?
No, Kate caught Phoebe with her Bf. I'm sure somebody will be along
with his name shortly. I can't remember it.
Did Kate ask to join in?
No! Not even the S'oc puppet would go that far <g>
and of course Jenny has walked in on Christopher and Alice, but that was
when she was delivering food and they were married. Hmm, on second
thoughts maybe we suggested this to stop Jenny popping in without
knocking and it didn't really happen.
She did knock, but then entered immediately. Or was that Justin?
David
Mike McMillan
2017-02-26 18:38:58 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by p***@never.here
Post by Vicky
Post by p***@never.here
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
The scene with Jenny reminded me of a mother coming
home to find her daughter in bed with a bf.
Kate and Phoebe?
Jenny was stern and told Lilian off. Kate would a..oh yes, you mean
Phoebe caught Kate, not vice versa :). Did she actually catch them?
How gross. Was it Toby?
No, Kate caught Phoebe with her Bf. I'm sure somebody will be along
with his name shortly. I can't remember it.
Did Kate ask to join in?
No! Not even the S'oc puppet would go that far <g>
and of course Jenny has walked in on Christopher and Alice, but that was
when she was delivering food and they were married. Hmm, on second
thoughts maybe we suggested this to stop Jenny popping in without
knocking and it didn't really happen.
I remember Jennifer walking into the forge to find Alice wearing only a
blacksmith's apron, and...er...

At least, I think I remember it. It's possible that it's just my
overheated imagination.

<google>

Phew!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p015qcxg
You've got an vil mind...
Jenny M Benson
2017-02-26 13:35:06 UTC
Post by p***@never.here
No, Kate caught Phoebe with her Bf. I'm sure somebody will be along
with his name shortly. I can't remember it.
It's on the tip of my tongue, but damned if I can get it to trip off.

(Happens a lot with names these days - curse old age!)
2017-02-26 13:46:12 UTC
Post by p***@never.here
No, Kate caught Phoebe with her Bf. I'm sure somebody will be along
with his name shortly. I can't remember it.
It's on the tip of my tongue, but damned if I can get it to trip off.
(Happens a lot with names these days - curse old age!)
It might have been on the tip of Phoebe's tongue but she had to swallow it
rather quickly...

p***@never.here