Noluthando's best Friend
2017-10-06 15:59:34 UTC
has a huge range of skills:

Lecoq, Laban, Stanislavsky, Clowning, African Dance-Contemporary,
African Dance-Traditional, Alto, Butoh Dance (Japan), Choreography,
Dance (general), Drums-African, Drums-Djembe, Harmony Singing, Kizomba,
Latin American, Waltz, ADR-Additional Dialogue Recording, BASSC-Rapier,
Dagger & Unarmed (pass), Corporate Roleplay, Live Roleplay, Mask,
Outdoor Performances, Physical Theatre, Professional Dancer,
Professional Singer, Radio Drama, Recording Artist, Role Play, Story
Telling, Pilates, Yoga,DBS (CRB) clearance, Devising, Drama Workshop
Leader, Improvisation, Narration, Story Telling

Good to see Radio drama made it in there.

She is Mogali Masuku
tiny.cc/KRWpics
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-10-06 18:51:14 UTC
Lecoq, Laban, Stanislavsky, Clowning, African Dance-Contemporary,
African Dance-Traditional, Alto, Butoh Dance (Japan), Choreography,
Dance (general), Drums-African, Drums-Djembe, Harmony Singing, Kizomba,
Latin American, Waltz, ADR-Additional Dialogue Recording, BASSC-Rapier,
Dagger & Unarmed (pass), Corporate Roleplay, Live Roleplay, Mask,
Outdoor Performances, Physical Theatre, Professional Dancer,
Professional Singer, Radio Drama, Recording Artist, Role Play, Story
Telling, Pilates, Yoga,DBS (CRB) clearance, Devising, Drama Workshop
Leader, Improvisation, Narration, Story Telling
Good to see Radio drama made it in there.
She is Mogali Masuku
Hmm. Methinks the lady doth protest too much - or, rather, her agent is
over-egging the pudding. There are several groupings there: [dance
(assorted)]; [Alto, Professional Singer]; [Corporate Roleplay, Live
Roleplay, and Role Play]; [Additional Dialogue Recording, Radio Drama,
Recording Artist]; [Narration, Story Telling]; ...

Not that I don't doubt she can do all these things, and I do see tiny
distinctions between some of them - but I do think the above list is
ill-advised, for the reason I have given.

Her character in Ambridge is IMO well-written and well-acted: not too
likeable (though I'd give a lot of latitude to anyone who has to have
Kate as a mother!), typical teenager of a certain sort.

Radio 4 is one of the reasons being British is good. It's not a subset of
Britain - it's almost as if Britain is a subset of Radio 4. - Stephen Fry, in
Radio Times, 7-13 June, 2003.