Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 21st July 2017
2017-07-11 08:41:57 UTC

Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Lexi - Ania Sowinski

Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Huw Kennair-Jones
Writer : Gillian Richmond

Spoilers:
Sunday 16th - Eddie comes up with a plan, and Jill continues her opposition.
Monday 17th - Matt is keen to impress, and Christine has heard a rumour.
Tuesday 18th - Fallon's options are limited, and Justin has had enough.
Wednesday 19th - Ruth makes her position known, and Rex gets an invitation.
Thursday 20th - Shula shares all the latest gossip, and Kirsty is forced
to reveal her hand.
Friday 21st - There is another unexpected visitor to Grange Farm, and
Lilian tries to calm the situation.
2017-07-11 10:28:31 UTC
There is another unexpected visitor to Grange Farm,
Oli's back. No Caroline.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike Ruddock
2017-07-11 12:53:14 UTC
There is another unexpected visitor to Grange Farm,
Oli's back. No Caroline.
The "Ambridge Diary" in Radio Rimes fir next week starts off by
referring to a tragedy (and someone wanting a memorial). Any guesses as
to what this will be?

Death of the obnoxious cat?

Mike Ruddock
Penny
2017-07-11 13:24:50 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
There is another unexpected visitor to Grange Farm,
Oli's back. No Caroline.
The "Ambridge Diary" in Radio Rimes fir next week starts off by
referring to a tragedy (and someone wanting a memorial). Any guesses as
to what this will be?
Death of the obnoxious cat?
From what I've seen elsewhere (from a similar source), news of the tragedy
arrives this week.
I assume Caroline.
2017-07-11 16:21:42 UTC
On 11 Jul 2017 13:24:50 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Mike Ruddock
There is another unexpected visitor to Grange Farm,
Oli's back. No Caroline.
The "Ambridge Diary" in Radio Rimes fir next week starts off by
referring to a tragedy (and someone wanting a memorial). Any guesses as
to what this will be?
Death of the obnoxious cat?
From what I've seen elsewhere (from a similar source), news of the tragedy
arrives this week.
I assume Caroline
No! Isn't Oliver much older? I like Caroline more than most other
characters.
2017-07-11 18:22:38 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
There is another unexpected visitor to Grange Farm,
Oli's back. No Caroline.
The "Ambridge Diary" in Radio Rimes fir next week starts off by
referring to a tragedy (and someone wanting a memorial). Any guesses as
to what this will be?
Death of the obnoxious cat?
From what I've seen elsewhere (from a similar source), news of the tragedy
arrives this week.
I assume Caroline
No! Isn't Oliver much older? I like Caroline more than most other
characters.
The news has been announced tonight. I will say no more to avoid spoilers.
2017-07-11 21:57:38 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
There is another unexpected visitor to Grange Farm,
Oli's back. No Caroline.
The "Ambridge Diary" in Radio Rimes fir next week starts off by
referring to a tragedy (and someone wanting a memorial). Any guesses as
to what this will be?
Death of the obnoxious cat?
From what I've seen elsewhere (from a similar source), news of the tragedy
arrives this week.
I assume Caroline
No! Isn't Oliver much older? I like Caroline more than most other
characters.
The news has been announced tonight. I will say no more to avoid spoilers.
Given the known circumstances it is of course not really a surprise.
tiny.cc/KRWpics