Shock! Ruth and Matt!
2018-07-08 21:50:44 UTC
Someone went to see Keri, Kim and Felicity give a talk and apparently
the latter two have been together for five years :). Well, it sort of
shocked me.
Nick Odell
2018-07-08 22:15:03 UTC
Someone went to see Keri, Kim and Felicity give a talk and apparently
the latter two have been together for five years :). Well, it sort of
shocked me.
In contrast to the "Outnubered" couple who one sort of expected it of
anyway?

2018-07-09 07:43:08 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 23:15:03 +0100, Nick Odell
Someone went to see Keri, Kim and Felicity give a talk and apparently
the latter two have been together for five years :). Well, it sort of
shocked me.
In contrast to the "Outnubered" couple who one sort of expected it of
anyway?
Nick
It would make a shocking story line if Matt came back and ran off with
Ruth. But what about if he came back and was very rich and could buy
home form? :) Then maybe Kate might move in with him?
Mike
2018-07-09 07:48:55 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 23:15:03 +0100, Nick Odell
Someone went to see Keri, Kim and Felicity give a talk and apparently
the latter two have been together for five years :). Well, it sort of
shocked me.
In contrast to the "Outnubered" couple who one sort of expected it of
anyway?
Nick
It would make a shocking story line if Matt came back and ran off with
Ruth. But what about if he came back and was very rich and could buy
home form? :) Then maybe Kate might move in with him?
How about Rob returning briefly, then running off with Brian and a.n. Other
(place your own suggestion there please?
2018-07-09 14:17:44 UTC
Someone went to see Keri, Kim and Felicity give a talk and apparently
the latter two have been together for five years :). Well, it sort of
shocked me.
In contrast to the "Outnubered" couple who one sort of expected it of
anyway?
Nick
(I take it Kim is Matt's "good friend"; always throws me as I think of
it first, I don't know why as there are plenty of male examples, as a
girl's name.) Well, Brian (Charles Collingwood) and Shula (I forget -
Judy something is it - Bennett?) were together much longer than that.
(Still are AFAIK, but I'm good at not catching up on such matters.) Must
be many decades now.

There's too much attention paid to how TV can be bad for you, but I think it's
good for us more often than it's bad - Professor Barrie Gunter of Sheffield
University (quoted in RT, 15-21 March 2003).
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-11 15:55:27 UTC
(I take it Kim is Matt's "good friend"; always throws me as I think of
it first, I don't know why as there are plenty of male examples, as a
girl's name.) Well, Brian (Charles Collingwood) and Shula (I forget -
Judy something is it - Bennett?) were together much longer than that.
(Still are AFAIK, but I'm good at not catching up on such matters.) Must
be many decades now.
Not surprising that you think of Kim as a girl's name, the vast majority
of Kims [1] are female. Latex husbad was a male Kim and I don't
remember meeting, or hearing of, any others[1] who were noticeably
younger than he was (if still alive, he would now have been 64).

[1] at least, amongst people of European descent