Cause or just impediment.
Add Reply
Clive Arthur
2017-08-30 07:36:58 UTC
So, Adam stands up at that point in the ceremony where usually everyone
shuffles nervously, and shouts, "She's having an affair with Matt
Crawford!".

MC rides in on racehorse and whisks FAL off. (c) H Lyttleton.

And here's to you, Mrs Bellamy.

Cheers
Clive
Vicky
2017-08-30 08:16:28 UTC
On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 08:36:58 +0100, Clive Arthur
Post by Clive Arthur
So, Adam stands up at that point in the ceremony where usually everyone
shuffles nervously, and shouts, "She's having an affair with Matt
Crawford!".
MC rides in on racehorse and whisks FAL off. (c) H Lyttleton.
And here's to you, Mrs Bellamy.
Cheers
I'm only up to 28/8 so don't know any developments after hearing Ian
agonize about what to do. I don't think it is any of Adam and Ian's
business. They should do nothing. They are not connected to Justin
and are just being busy bodies. As they actually got it wrong they'd
be causing trouble if they tell Justin. From later spoilers it seems
they,or someone else, might.

I did think for a while Lillian and Matt were destined to end up
together and that it would suit them, but the last few scenes
together were pass the bucket and Lillian preferred Matt's brother
Paul too and cheated with him, as I think someone has pointed out
recently.

Tiger has been a sleaze-bag since the 4E fairies kidnapped him and
substituted a changeling in his place. I don't think his disappearing
with all Lillian's worldly goods is forgivable. Even if, as it now
turns out, he arranged for her to have the benefit of the dower house,
albeit with a back door of control for himself.
Flop
2017-08-30 09:11:42 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
[...]
The solution is obvious - tell Susan!

(In confidence of course. Then she wont forget) :-)
--
Flop
General Norman Schwarzkopf was asked if he thought there was room for
OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
Mike
2017-08-30 10:12:12 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
[...]
But, but, but and but... We may not know what Adam thought he saw, all we
know was that FAL cancelled her meeting with Adam and that he saw her with
Matt. All we know about that meeting with Matt was that FAL was saying good
bye to him, fevoured minds may have read more into this or perhaps the mics
were not picking up something. I feel there is still room for red faces,
bring back Brian Rix farces, you are required in Ambridge not Whitehall!
2017-08-30 11:23:33 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
[...]
Wheras Hellbent caught Adam with his hand up Charlie's kilt. Kettles pots
black etc.
Clive Arthur
2017-08-30 13:51:18 UTC
On 30/08/2017 12:23, Btms wrote:

<snip>
Post by Btms
Wheras Hellbent caught Adam with his hand up Charlie's kilt. Kettles pots
black etc.
Tossing the caber? (c) H Lyttleton.

Cheers
Clive
Marjorie
2017-09-03 15:45:19 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
[...]
Well, Adam seems to think this gives him some sort of moral authority to
start telling his elderly aunt how to conduct her relationships.
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje
Btms
2017-09-03 17:40:54 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
[...]
Oh yes....a variation on the wonderful "me too-ing" comment from Talking
Heads.
2017-09-03 21:09:31 UTC
Oh yes....a variation on the wonderful "me too-ing" comment from Talking
Heads.
You managing to keep dry,
Btms?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-41141331?ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=twitter#
l***@gmail.com