UMRA birthday info for 8 July 2017
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2017-07-08 06:18:10 UTC
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
2017-07-08 06:46:36 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy
<raises coffee cup>
Absent friends.

Happy birthday! You're still missed here.
2017-07-08 09:59:20 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy
<raises coffee cup>
Absent friends.
Happy birthday! You're still missed here.
So many are absent....... but not forgotten.
2017-07-08 10:37:37 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy
<raises coffee cup>
Absent friends.
Happy birthday! You're still missed here.
So many are absent....... but not forgotten.
I have passed on news of this toast to Kimbo.
And, while it was regarded as pretty good evidence of criminality to be
living in a slum, for some reason owning a whole street of them merely
got you invited to the very best social occasions. (Terry Pratchett)
Serena Blanchflower
2017-07-08 11:24:07 UTC
I have passed on news of this toast to Kimbo.
Who has responded:

"How lovely, thanks x"
The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than
those who try to do nothing and succeed. (Lloyd Jones)