OT: Patrick Melrose
2018-06-11 19:36:11 UTC
Awful. Brilliant. Awfully brilliant.

Both script and acting by almost everyone incl. of course BC.

Catch it if you can.
krw
2018-06-12 14:30:28 UTC
Awful. Brilliant. Awfully brilliant.
Both script and acting by almost everyone incl. of course BC.
Catch it if you can.
I read about it when given the usual magazine coverage. I found three
things which are likely to be found objectionable in this household:
a) excess drug consumption
b) stories about a nasty father figure
c) Benedict Cumberbatch (a particular hate figure for the wofe).

So is there anything which implies I should reverse that decision?