Semi spoiler Monday 11 Sept
2017-09-11 22:23:29 UTC
My OP

And

Is that Lexi will enter apple pies with a twist to the flower and produce
show, win 1st prize and put Jennifer's nose out of joint. And I do hope I'm
right!
2017-09-12 02:05:15 UTC
My OP
And S
Is that Lexi will enter apple pies with a twist to the flower and
produce show, win 1st prize and put Jennifer's nose out of joint. And I
do hope I'm right!
I also wanted to send this as an OP - or are the pointers too obvious?

In addition, I think that Djennifferr has had a visit from the PTF yes/no?
2017-09-12 06:28:19 UTC
My OP
And S
Is that Lexi will enter apple pies with a twist to the flower and
produce show, win 1st prize and put Jennifer's nose out of joint. And I
do hope I'm right!
I also wanted to send this as an OP - or are the pointers too obvious?
In addition, I think that Djennifferr has had a visit from the PTF yes/no?
I think it's just that her snobbery has become more apparent. Emma was bang
on the mark when she said that Jennifer had married money, and has
obviously lost sight of her humble roots.
2017-09-12 07:12:38 UTC
My OP
And S
Is that Lexi will enter apple pies with a twist to the flower and
produce show, win 1st prize and put Jennifer's nose out of joint. And I
do hope I'm right!
I also wanted to send this as an OP - or are the pointers too obvious?
In addition, I think that Djennifferr has had a visit from the PTF yes/no?
I think it's just that her snobbery has become more apparent. Emma was bang
on the mark when she said that Jennifer had married money, and has
obviously lost sight of her humble roots.
Which is why I once put so many ffffs in her name that we call her effffer.
Mindew, like Mother, like daughter.
2017-09-12 08:17:47 UTC
My OP
And S
Is that Lexi will enter apple pies with a twist to the flower and
produce show, win 1st prize and put Jennifer's nose out of joint. And I
do hope I'm right!
I also wanted to send this as an OP - or are the pointers too obvious?
In addition, I think that Djennifferr has had a visit from the PTF yes/no?
I think it's just that her snobbery has become more apparent. Emma was bang
on the mark when she said that Jennifer had married money, and has
obviously lost sight of her humble roots.
Which is why I once put so many ffffs in her name that we call her effffer.
Mindew, like Mother, like daughter.
Oh bugger. You beat me to it
I must read whole thread before posting
I must read whole thread before posting
I must read whole thread before posting

But I did insult BOTH daughters
And Lillan is about to do well the second time, apparently..
2017-09-12 10:08:38 UTC
Post by Vicky
Oh bugger. You beat me to it
Oh noaaahh! Sorry, I meant Nugger.
2017-09-12 10:11:59 UTC
Mindew, like Mother, like daughter.
Shirley daughters?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-09-12 18:06:48 UTC
Mindew, like Mother, like daughter.
Shirley daughters?
I see FAL as rather less up herself; so I used the singular.
2017-09-12 08:15:53 UTC
On 12 Sep 2017 06:28:19 GMT, Sally Thompson
My OP
And S
Is that Lexi will enter apple pies with a twist to the flower and
produce show, win 1st prize and put Jennifer's nose out of joint. And I
do hope I'm right!
I also wanted to send this as an OP - or are the pointers too obvious?
In addition, I think that Djennifferr has had a visit from the PTF yes/no?
I think it's just that her snobbery has become more apparent. Emma was bang
on the mark when she said that Jennifer had married money, and has
obviously lost sight of her humble roots.
Like mother, like daughters. They all did well for themselves with
marriage partners, after Peggy's initial mistake. Although that did
relate her to TA. So that's all good.
2017-09-12 18:01:47 UTC
My OP
And S
Is that Lexi will enter apple pies with a twist to the flower and
produce show, win 1st prize and put Jennifer's nose out of joint. And I
do hope I'm right!
I also wanted to send this as an OP - or are the pointers too obvious?
Far too obvious. Even before she went to visit Clive (or Cyril?), I
was thinking much the same.
2017-09-12 07:50:00 UTC
My OP
And
Is that Lexi will enter apple pies with a twist to the flower and produce
show, win 1st prize and put Jennifer's nose out of joint. And I do hope I'm
right!
Just such a conversation took place in che toodles last evening! I do also
hope it comes to pass.
2017-09-12 08:18:52 UTC
My OP
And
Is that Lexi will enter apple pies with a twist to the flower and produce
show, win 1st prize and put Jennifer's nose out of joint. And I do hope I'm
right!
Just such a conversation took place in che toodles last evening! I do also
hope it comes to pass.
Not heard last night's yet. Baby sitting leaves less later time for
catching up, but is wurf it :)