UMRA birthday info for 26 September 2017
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2017-09-26 06:05:08 UTC
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
2017-09-26 06:30:03 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Enjoy ; especially the steam trains.
2017-09-26 10:39:39 UTC
In message
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Enjoy ; especially the steam trains.
Toodle Toot!

I hope you dream a pig.
Mike
2017-09-26 16:13:00 UTC
In message
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Enjoy ; especially the steam trains.
Toodle Toot!
Ooh sorry! I do beg your parsnips - must have been the onion! We had a
lovely day out with the chuff-chuffs thank you and the weather was kind to
us too!
2017-09-26 06:56:39 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Many Happy Hippoes!
2017-09-26 07:50:44 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Many happies to one and both! Enjoy your day out, Mike, I hope you have
a splendid day :)
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Jenny M Benson
2017-09-26 09:05:32 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Many happy returns, Mr McT. I hope you have a great day!
2017-09-26 10:38:37 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Happy Birthday, Mike.
2017-09-26 10:48:13 UTC
vk
2017-09-26 18:31:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
HB McT