Jill
2017-07-20 13:14:35 UTC
At one time I would have said that Jill felt everyone was entitled to their
own opinions and would have respected them for it but.... lately she has
turned into a stuck record - and it is EXTREMELY ANNOYING!
2017-07-20 14:26:46 UTC
At one time I would have said that Jill felt everyone was entitled to their
own opinions and would have respected them for it but.... lately she has
turned into a stuck record - and it is EXTREMELY ANNOYING!
ptf or some form of dementia?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-07-20 14:44:19 UTC
At one time I would have said that Jill felt everyone was entitled to their
own opinions and would have respected them for it but.... lately she has
turned into a stuck record - and it is EXTREMELY ANNOYING!
I heard her complaining about the limited range of opinions/feelings Jill
has been heard to express over the years. Maybe god was listening.
2017-07-20 15:53:15 UTC
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 14:44:19 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
At one time I would have said that Jill felt everyone was entitled to their
own opinions and would have respected them for it but.... lately she has
turned into a stuck record - and it is EXTREMELY ANNOYING!
I heard her complaining about the limited range of opinions/feelings Jill
has been heard to express over the years. Maybe god was listening.
She'll be getting a voice on Woman's Hour next week.