**Spoiler** Murder at St. Stephens?
2020-11-04 12:15:18 UTC
Are the ‘horses’ to be thrown off the church spire? Terrible H&SE record
Philip is keeping these days, tut-tut!
2020-11-04 13:46:25 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Are the ‘horses’ to be thrown off the church spire? Terrible H&SE record
Philip is keeping these days, tut-tut!
Given the way H&S trampled over Tony after the Bull and the tipping
tractor and the e-coli how come that they have not had Mr Moss up
against the wall for allowing an employee to make toast whilst using
petrol - the excuses we heard would not stand up in front of most
inspectors.
That's just one of many forgotten stories.
Mike McMillan
2020-11-04 18:41:55 UTC
Are the ‘horses’ to be thrown off the church spire? Terrible H&SE record
Philip is keeping these days, tut-tut!
Given the way H&S trampled over Tony after the Bull and the tipping
tractor and the e-coli how come that they have not had Mr Moss up
against the wall for allowing an employee to make toast whilst using
petrol - the excuses we heard would not stand up in front of most
inspectors.
That's just one of many forgotten stories.
I spoke to ‘Tony’ at an Archers event not long after the tractor tumbling
and he did not like how that storyline was handled one bit!