Spoiler for Sun 23rd Dec.
2018-12-24 16:57:53 UTC

Please,

Ok,

Just

More

.

Space,

Err...

Will

That

Suffice?

?

Right, how long before the mince pie eating mutt is found to be the arse
cruncher???
2018-12-24 17:51:07 UTC
Please,
Ok,
Just
More
.
.
.
.
.
Space,
Err...
Will
That
Suffice?
?
Right, how long before the mince pie eating mutt is found to be the arse
cruncher???
Yes, obviously the damage is by a puppy. I had thought Ben and Rory
might have taken the bottom as a prank but wonder whether Ben would
want Bess to be blamed, so would not have given it to her. She might
have got it from him or by herself.
Penny
2018-12-24 18:12:35 UTC
On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 17:51:07 +0000, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Please,
Ok,
Just
More
.
.
.
.
.
Space,
Err...
Will
That
Suffice?
?
Right, how long before the mince pie eating mutt is found to be the arse
cruncher???
Yes, obviously the damage is by a puppy. I had thought Ben and Rory
might have taken the bottom as a prank but wonder whether Ben would
want Bess to be blamed, so would not have given it to her. She might
have got it from him or by herself.
It seemed obvious to me on Friday the puppy had taken it although quite how
she managed it with no one noticing or remarking upon her presence is
baffling. I assume she is not out and about in the farmyard and puppies
usually like to be 'fussed'.
Jane Vernon
2018-12-25 14:41:40 UTC
Please,
Ok,
Just
More
.
.
.
.
.
Space,
Err...
Will
That
Suffice?
?
Right, how long before the mince pie eating mutt is found to be the arse
cruncher???
Yes, obviously the damage is by a puppy. I had thought Ben and Rory
might have taken the bottom as a prank but wonder whether Ben would
want Bess to be blamed, so would not have given it to her. She might
have got it from him or by herself.
It seemed obvious to me on Friday the puppy had taken it although quite how
she managed it with no one noticing or remarking upon her presence is
baffling. I assume she is not out and about in the farmyard and puppies
usually like to be 'fussed'.
She was noticed, barking away. David commented that Ben should have
taken her for a walk by now.

Purple Potter
Mike
2018-12-25 15:02:20 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
Please,
Ok,
Just
More
.
.
.
.
.
Space,
Err...
Will
That
Suffice?
?
Right, how long before the mince pie eating mutt is found to be the arse
cruncher???
Yes, obviously the damage is by a puppy. I had thought Ben and Rory
might have taken the bottom as a prank but wonder whether Ben would
want Bess to be blamed, so would not have given it to her. She might
have got it from him or by herself.
It seemed obvious to me on Friday the puppy had taken it although quite how
she managed it with no one noticing or remarking upon her presence is
baffling. I assume she is not out and about in the farmyard and puppies
usually like to be 'fussed'.
She was noticed, barking away. David commented that Ben should have
taken her for a walk by now.
Purple Potter
Err.... the missing PP sig line you mentioned earlier - was that a ‘slip’
up or are you wearing a ‘glazed’ expression? Don’t worry, we wont ‘fire’
you - what doesn’t kiln you makes you stronger.
Flop
2018-12-25 16:35:35 UTC
Err.... the missing PP sig line you mentioned earlier - was that a ‘slip’
up or are you wearing a ‘glazed’ expression? Don’t worry, we wont ‘fire’
you - what doesn’t kiln you makes you stronger.
Err,,,, what line? No reference in the 239 lines snipped above.
--
Flop

I want to re-marry my ex.
She thinks I am after my money.
Mike
2018-12-26 08:34:45 UTC
Post by Flop
Post by Mike
Err.... the missing PP sig line you mentioned earlier - was that a ‘slip’
up or are you wearing a ‘glazed’ expression? Don’t worry, we wont ‘fire’
you - what doesn’t kiln you makes you stronger.
Err,,,, what line? No reference in the 239 lines snipped above.
The Purple Potter mentioned that her sig. line had gone missing.