UMRA birthday info for 6 July 2021
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2021-07-06 06:05:03 UTC
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
2021-07-06 07:30:27 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB! Hope you and the hounds have a good one.
--
Sid
2021-07-06 19:39:06 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!  Hope you and the hounds have a good one.
Well gosh! Wot 'e said. I trust it has been a splendid day.
Min
2021-07-07 00:48:23 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB! Hope you and the hounds have a good one.
Well gosh! Wot 'e said. I trust it has been a splendid day.
Belated thanks to all from me and the Hounds!
Min
Sid Nuncius
2021-07-07 07:04:59 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB! Hope you and the hounds have a good one.
Well gosh! Wot 'e said. I trust it has been a splendid day.
Belated thanks to all from me and the Hounds!
:o) Good to see the old traditions being kept up.
--
Sid
2021-07-06 07:40:30 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, Min. Now how on earth will the hounds get you a present?
:)

2021-07-06 08:55:36 UTC
Many happy returns. I hope you have a lovely day.
Jenny M Benson
2021-07-06 09:59:31 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Many happy returns, Min! Hope you are having a splendid day.
Wrexham, UK
Hellerat
2021-07-06 11:49:15 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
I hope you have a lovely celebratory day, Min!
--
Yassas,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Hellerat
Serena Blanchflower
2021-07-07 08:06:47 UTC
I hope you and the hounds had a splendid day yesterday and may I be the
first to wish you a very happy unbirthday today!
Q. Where are the Andes?
A. At the end of your armies
Min
2021-07-07 23:24:33 UTC
I hope you and the hounds had a splendid day yesterday and may I be the
first to wish you a very happy unbirthday today!
Q. Where are the Andes?
A. At the end of your armies
Thanks, Serena! Birthday Boxing Day has been fine!
--
Min