For users of Amazon Alexa
2019-07-24 15:23:57 UTC
I noticed that one of last week’s suggestions in the ‘things to try’ list
with Amazon Alexa was to ask her ‘What is the longest placename in Europe?’
Upon requesting this information from her, I expected to be told that it
was “ Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch”’
but, in fact she came out with a rather garbled version of the name!
(err...., will that do Nick?! ;-)))
2019-07-24 18:20:41 UTC
I noticed that one of last week’s suggestions in the ‘things to try’ list
with Amazon Alexa was to ask her ‘What is the longest placename in Europe?’
Upon requesting this information from her, I expected to be told that it
was “ Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch”’
but, in fact she came out with a rather garbled version of the name!
(err...., will that do Nick?! ;-)))
Bravo Mike!

Echo X-ray Charlie Echo Lima Lima Echo November Tango