Do people working...
2020-10-12 15:02:33 UTC
For MacDonalds wear a Bergamasque?
2020-10-12 15:35:04 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
For MacDonalds wear a Bergamasque?
And do ballerinas with a job have a masque for dancing?

2020-10-12 15:47:37 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
For MacDonalds wear a Bergamasque?
And do ballerinas with a job have a masque for dancing?
john
And Water Authority workers a Dam Mask?
Toodle Pip (My other iPad is an old Pro
Penny
2020-10-12 17:43:03 UTC
On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 15:47:37 GMT, Mike McMillan <***@ntlworld.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike McMillan
For MacDonalds wear a Bergamasque?
And do ballerinas with a job have a masque for dancing?
john
And Water Authority workers a Dam Mask?
Many painters and craft people use masking tape.
Do castrators hold masked balls ?
Sam Plusnet
2020-10-12 22:03:47 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike McMillan
For MacDonalds wear a Bergamasque?
And do ballerinas with a job have a masque for dancing?
And Water Authority workers a Dam Mask?
Many painters and craft people use masking tape.
Do castrators hold masked balls ?
Brritters...

Don't do that.

(It's hard to type with both hands defending the Home Front.)
Clive Arthur
2020-10-13 08:58:45 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike McMillan
For MacDonalds wear a Bergamasque?
And do ballerinas with a job have a masque for dancing?
And Water Authority workers a Dam Mask?
Many painters and craft people use masking tape.
Do castrators hold masked balls ?
Brritters...
Don't do that.
(It's hard to type with both hands defending the Home Front.)
Do horsey people mascarpone?
--
Cheers
Clive
Kate B
2020-10-13 12:21:29 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
For MacDonalds wear a Bergamasque?
And do ballerinas with a job have a masque for dancing?
john
Not if they're called Fatima.
2020-10-13 12:49:47 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike McMillan
For MacDonalds wear a Bergamasque?
And do ballerinas with a job have a masque for dancing?
john
Not if they're called Fatima.
As I always mentally link "cyber" with "cyber attacks" or "cybermen" I
do wonder why the term should be used in advertising. Looking it up
online (well Wikipedia) starts with 6 links to crime, then cyber
bullying and cyber stalking amongst much else.

It does not to my mind have positive connotations.
2020-10-14 08:12:21 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by John Ashby
And do ballerinas with a job have a masque for dancing?
Not if they're called Fatima.
Looks like they may not have even sorted the photo rights

<https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/10/12/who-is-fatima-meet-the-ballerina-behind-the-cyber-advert-photo/>

***@cdixon.me.uk @ChrisJDixon1