ObTA: Blatant BTN attempt
2019-11-16 13:36:10 UTC
Will: "That's where your mum is, she's in you".

deleted line
"and I'd like to be too".
Mike
2019-11-16 13:45:54 UTC
Will: "That's where your mum is, she's in you".
deleted line
"and I'd like to be too".
BTN!

Well they reckon, incest should be kept in the (step)family!
2019-11-16 14:02:35 UTC
Will: "That's where your mum is, she's in you".
deleted line
"and I'd like to be too".
(-: [I must be getting old, that undertext didn't occur to me!]
Post by Mike
BTN!
Well they reckon, incest should be kept in the (step)family!
There hasn't ever been any - even step - in TA, has there?

(Incidentally, it was made in Spain so shouldn't it be a "paella western"?) -
Barry Norman [on "A Fistful of Dollars"], RT 2014/10/4-10
John Ashby
2019-11-16 14:16:11 UTC
Post by Mike
BTN!
Well they reckon, incest should be kept in the (step)family!
There hasn't ever been any - even step - in TA, has there?
This is Borsetshire, not Norfolk.

I got more of a vibe of Mia (as an adolescent girl testing how lurve
works) wanting to take her Mum's place in looking after Will in all
ways, though without necessarily any clue what she was doing or how she
was doing it.

2019-11-16 18:07:27 UTC
Post by Mike
BTN!
Well they reckon, incest should be kept in the (step)family!
There hasn't ever been any - even step - in TA, has there?
This is Borsetshire, not Norfolk.
I got more of a vibe of Mia (as an adolescent girl testing how lurve
works) wanting to take her Mum's place in looking after Will in all
ways, though without necessarily any clue what she was doing or how she
was doing it.
john
I didn't get that vibe.
Isn't Jennifer a sort of step mum to Rory?
Sid Nuncius
2019-11-16 18:35:36 UTC
Will: "That's where your mum is, she's in you".
deleted line
              "and I'd like to be too".
MV, as you very well know, Brritters. Quite disgraceful. I didn't
laugh at all. Not one bit.

No I didn't. I was coughing.