Hazel spotted in Midsummer
2019-03-15 09:28:18 UTC
We watched her last night. She is on the side of law and order but not
completely nice. At least not Hazel or a slitheen, but I wonder if
she can do completely nice.
Nick Odell
2019-03-15 09:50:40 UTC
We watched her last night. She is on the side of law and order but not
completely nice. At least not Hazel or a slitheen, but I wonder if
she can do completely nice.
She's also Smelling of Roses and Gwen Danbury on Radio 4x: does that count?

2019-03-15 12:14:34 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 09:28:18 +0000, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
We watched her last night. She is on the side of law and order but not
completely nice. At least not Hazel or a slitheen, but I wonder if
she can do completely nice.
My mind took me to the Wunderkind and I was a little puzzled.

She plays nice in Outlander.
As for the current part, pathologists are often portrayed as very nice, I
thought the last one in Midsomer was far too jolly and Ms Badland comes
over as a by-the-book I-know-my-job refreshing change.