Pass the Bucket
Add Reply
Rosalind Mitchell
2020-03-13 19:16:43 UTC
Sheesh, pass the bucket will you?

Ok, I've just switched off mid-episode as I was sorely tempted to hurl
the radio across the room and I'm taking another break from TA. It may be
fine for others and I respect that but all this saccharine is making me
feel queasy.

2020-03-13 21:53:30 UTC
On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 19:16:43 -0000 (UTC), Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Sheesh, pass the bucket will you?
Ok, I've just switched off mid-episode as I was sorely tempted to hurl
the radio across the room and I'm taking another break from TA. It may be
fine for others and I respect that but all this saccharine is making me
feel queasy.
You missed the investigation report result. Oliver got it.