Spoiler 28th. April
2020-04-28 18:17:15 UTC
Naughty Gavin, I know he doesn’t like Krusty but, cancelling her DJ usinf
Roy’s phone is a low blow...
2020-04-28 21:05:02 UTC
Naughty Gavin, I know he doesn’t like Krusty but, cancelling her DJ usinf
Roy’s phone is a low blow...
So now we know what he did with Roy's phone. Was that all? Roy needs
to check his messages. Tracy and Adam saw Gavin put something into
Roy's kit bag. I wonder if they will realise what must have happened.
DavidK
Presumably he is driving a wedge between Roy and Kirsty
Peter Withey
2020-04-29 08:25:17 UTC
Naughty Gavin, I know he doesn’t like Krusty but, cancelling her DJ usinf
Roy’s phone is a low blow...
I know it's a new phone but even if Roy didn't realise it I'm sure
Phoebe would have stressed the importance of using a PIN or
fingerprint etc. to secure it.
Pete
Mike
2020-04-29 09:52:16 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Naughty Gavin, I know he doesn’t like Krusty but, cancelling her DJ usinf
Roy’s phone is a low blow...
I know it's a new phone but even if Roy didn't realise it I'm sure
Phoebe would have stressed the importance of using a PIN or
fingerprint etc. to secure it.
The S.W’s wouldn’t let a practical detail like that get in the way of a
storyline!
Mike Headon
2020-04-29 13:15:24 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Naughty Gavin, I know he doesn’t like Krusty but, cancelling her DJ usinf
Roy’s phone is a low blow...
I know it's a new phone but even if Roy didn't realise it I'm sure
Phoebe would have stressed the importance of using a PIN or
fingerprint etc. to secure it.
The S.W’s wouldn’t let a practical detail like that get in the way of a
storyline!
As in the Oz soaps, where mobile phones never have passwords and never
sleep.
--
Mike Headon
R69S R850R