Post epi spoiler 9th. October
2018-10-09 18:18:01 UTC
‘Lifetime membership of the cider club is sounding more attractive by the
minute...’
2018-10-09 20:19:01 UTC
‘Lifetime membership of the cider club is sounding more attractive by the
minute...’
Marry in haste, repent at leisure .......?

Sincerky Chris
Penny
2018-10-09 22:55:11 UTC
On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 20:19:01 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
‘Lifetime membership of the cider club is sounding more attractive by the
minute...’
Marry in haste, repent at leisure .......?
Just as well they didn't, perhaps?
2018-10-10 07:38:15 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
‘Lifetime membership of the cider club is sounding more attractive by the
minute...’
Marry in haste, repent at leisure .......?
Just as well they didn't, perhaps?
They certainly practiced the conjugal rights bit in readiness....;-)))
Fnarr-fnarr.
2018-10-11 15:53:04 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
‘Lifetime membership of the cider club is sounding more attractive by the
minute...’
Marry in haste, repent at leisure .......?
Just as well they didn't, perhaps?
As McT reminded me, I had completely forgotten!