Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 14th June 2019
2019-06-04 16:02:14 UTC

Cast :
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Leonard Berry - Paul Copley

Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Naylah Ahmed

Spoilers:
Sunday 9th - Lynda makes her mark at Open Farm Sunday, and Alice finds
herself on the spot.
Monday 10th - A mysterious invitation is issued and Alistair fears he
has done the wrong thing.
Tuesday 11th - Jill takes a step forwards and Ben has great pleasure in
revealing Ruairi's masterplan.
Wednesday 12th - Lilian finds herself out in the cold and Jim loses his
temper.
Thursday 13th - Jim issues a shocking instruction and the mystery
surrounding Peggy's activities deepens.
Friday 14th - Peggy makes an announcement and Lilian refuses to take no
for an answer.
2019-06-04 17:05:19 UTC
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Leonard Berry - Paul Copley
Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Naylah Ahmed
Well, I gave in and re-ordered the Ratio Times, and also the fb group
gave the spoilers from there, so i know something about Peggy. Lilian
and the rest.
Post by carolet
Sunday 9th - Lynda makes her mark at Open Farm Sunday, and Alice finds
herself on the spot.
The OPS spoilers I have seen elsewhere don't actually mention Lynda as
far as I recall, but we can see Alice getting worried already about
her tech trials. They are right in the middle of what farming
apparently needs now, since the flow of European labour stopped and
pickers are needed.
Post by carolet
Monday 10th - A mysterious invitation is issued and Alistair fears he
has done the wrong thing.
The invitation is from Peggy. Lilian is excluded and miffed. Snappy
did do the wrong thing and I have been saying the party that is not
one is a mistake all over the place. He should not be getting close to
Shula, who had the stupid idea. He should make up for it by taking
Jim on the road trip he wanted to go on.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 11th - Jill takes a step forwards and Ben has great pleasure in
revealing Ruairi's masterplan.
I think Jill had been fair so far. I'm looking forward to Umbrella
cooking a meal for them all. She sounds like a nice girl. It is not
the same though as Jill having Lenard there a lot. She introduced him
to the family and they didn't just wake to find him overnighting.
Although i suppose the young dispense with fromality. You'd think the
old would need to move faster as they ahve less time left :)
Post by carolet
Wednesday 12th - Lilian finds herself out in the cold and Jim loses his
temper.
See Monday.
Post by carolet
Thursday 13th - Jim issues a shocking instruction and the mystery
surrounding Peggy's activities deepens.
I just hope she is not elaving everything, house and £££ to Kate and
the cat. (feedlines 'r'us about second LPs)
Post by carolet
Friday 14th - Peggy makes an announcement and Lilian refuses to take no
for an answer.
Oh, is that going to linger all week?