Another Month in Ambridge - Charlotte Higgins says: deliver us from model railways
2021-04-30 20:59:03 UTC
Charlotte Higgins is back with another excellent piece:

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/apr/30/charlotte-higgins-on-the-archers-deliver-us-from-model-railways
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how
to dance in the rain. (Vivian Greene)
krw
2021-05-01 13:05:28 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/apr/30/charlotte-higgins-on-the-archers-deliver-us-from-model-railways
I would still love to know how Tony built a model railway in just a few
months - they tend to take much longer. Especially if your daughter
moves home and the whole railway has to go into storage unit.
2021-05-02 07:35:38 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/apr/30/charlotte-higgins-on-the-archers-deliver-us-from-model-railways
I would still love to know how Tony built a model railway in just a few
months - they tend to take much longer. Especially if your daughter
moves home and the whole railway has to go into storage unit.
With TA SW’s .... *anything* is possible.
2021-05-02 08:13:16 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
With TA SW’s .... *anything* is possible.
YA Troy Tempest AICM5 Aquaphibians.

(

in the unlikely event of this having slipped the mind of one or two umrats.)
--
Sid
steve hague
2021-05-02 15:05:23 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
With TA SW’s .... *anything* is possible.
Only in the next half hour.
YA Troy Tempest AICM5 Aquaphibians.
( http://youtu.be/E06cNv55jTs
in the unlikely event of this having slipped the mind of one or two umrats.)