What aren’t you telling us?
2019-07-28 13:16:54 UTC
Nigel’s grave is making more noise than you lot today!
2019-07-28 22:38:05 UTC
Nigel’s grave is making more noise than you lot today!
Eh? I just came back to UMRA after a short break to find 63 posts
waiting for me!

"Scheisse," said Pooh, trying out his German.
SODAM
2019-07-29 11:00:12 UTC
Nigel’s grave is making more noise than you lot today!
Eh? I just came back to UMRA after a short break to find 63 posts
waiting for me!
I have been quiet because Kemp Towers has sold, STC, and it is unbelievable
how much running around, phoning, emailing and keeping tidy there is to do.
This is because I was two days into my Bulgarian holiday when I accepted
the offer but couldn’t do much from abroad with dodgy connections.
Therefore, while the purchasers were able to get their skates on, I have
been trailing behind them ever since.

However, their surveyor came this morning and said there was no problem
with the valuation. Phew! Another hurdle is cleared, yet there is a chain
so I daren’t uncross the fingers yet, making posting and hurdling doubly
difficult.

That is my defence, your honour.
--
SODAM