UMRA birthday info for 22 May 2021
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2021-05-22 06:07:17 UTC
Birthday News for today, 22 May: Neil Carter.
2021-05-22 06:48:44 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 May: Neil Carter.
And is there chilli for tea?;-)))
2021-05-22 18:36:59 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 May: Neil Carter.
And is there chilli for tea?;-)))
And stands the village cock at ten to three?

Sorry. I'll get me coat.
--
Sid
2021-05-22 19:33:10 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 May: Neil Carter.
And is there chilli for tea?;-)))
And stands the village cock at ten to three?
Sorry. I'll get me coat.
That’s what I had in mind, but someone coughed and put me off my stroke.
2021-05-22 20:41:17 UTC
On Sat, 22 May 2021 at 19:33:10, Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 May: Neil Carter.
And is there chilli for tea?;-)))
And stands the village cock at ten to three?
Sorry. I'll get me coat.
That’s what I had in mind, but someone coughed and put me off my stroke.
Whenever I hear those lines, I hear "honey's off, dear". Peter Sellers.

"... all your hard work in the hands of twelve people too stupid to get off jury
duty." CSI, 200x
Mike McMillan
2021-05-23 07:54:56 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 May: Neil Carter.
And is there chilli for tea?;-)))
And stands the village cock at ten to three?
Sorry. I'll get me coat.
That’s what I had in mind, but someone coughed and put me off my stroke.
Whenever I hear those lines, I hear "honey's off, dear". Peter Sellers.
‘Bal-Ham, gateway to the South’ (complete with all those coloured lights;
Red, Amber and Green.’
2021-05-23 12:45:20 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 May: Neil Carter.
And is there chilli for tea?;-)))
And stands the village cock at ten to three?
Sorry. I'll get me coat.
That’s what I had in mind, but someone coughed and put me off my stroke.
Whenever I hear those lines, I hear "honey's off, dear". Peter Sellers.
‘Bal-Ham, gateway to the South’ (complete with all those coloured lights;
Red, Amber and Green.’

(I'd forgotten "half as gold as green".)

There is no character, howsoever good and fine, but it can be destroyed by
ridicule, howsoever poor and witless. -Mark Twain, author and humorist
(1835-1910)