Electric Tractors?
2019-07-24 13:09:23 UTC
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
John Finlay
2019-07-25 11:12:38 UTC
You must keep yourself Ever Ready for their imminent arrival.
Mike
2019-07-25 13:14:02 UTC
Post by John Finlay
Post by Mike
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
You must keep yourself Ever Ready for their imminent arrival.
I wouldn’t want to charge ahead prematurely though, future storylines in
the Archers are bound to include a whole battery of ideas. I suspect if
Alice gets behind any promotions, she will give them the hard cell.
John Finlay
2019-07-26 13:54:55 UTC
Post by John Finlay
Post by Mike
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
You must keep yourself Ever Ready for their imminent arrival.
I wouldn’t want to charge ahead prematurely though, future storylines in
the Archers are bound to include a whole battery of ideas. I suspect if
Alice gets behind any promotions, she will give them the hard cell.
In the current circumstances we all have the responsibility to conduct
ourselves in a positive way and resist the idea that scripwriters have
no control over their rather negative storylines. I'm going ohm now!
Joe Kerr
2019-07-26 13:58:27 UTC
Post by John Finlay
Post by Mike
Post by John Finlay
Post by Mike
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
You must keep yourself Ever Ready for their imminent arrival.
I wouldn’t want to charge ahead prematurely though, future storylines in
the Archers are bound to include a whole battery of ideas. I suspect if
Alice gets behind any promotions, she will give them the hard cell.
In the current circumstances we all have the responsibility to conduct
ourselves in a positive way and resist the idea that scripwriters have
no control over their rather negative storylines.  I'm going ohm now!
Where's SODAM? Can she write anode about it?
Ric
Mike
2019-07-26 15:48:16 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by John Finlay
Post by Mike
Post by John Finlay
Post by Mike
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
You must keep yourself Ever Ready for their imminent arrival.
I wouldn’t want to charge ahead prematurely though, future storylines in
the Archers are bound to include a whole battery of ideas. I suspect if
Alice gets behind any promotions, she will give them the hard cell.
In the current circumstances we all have the responsibility to conduct
ourselves in a positive way and resist the idea that scripwriters have
no control over their rather negative storylines.  I'm going ohm now!
Where's SODAM? Can she write anode about it?
I think you may need the services of Cath Ode for that.
2019-08-06 22:57:16 UTC
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
They have - whilst one has been shown introduction next year is probably
premature.
2019-08-07 00:26:22 UTC
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
They have - whilst one has been shown introduction next year is
probably premature.
(I think you may have missed a Mike pun ...)

Yes, something needing the amount of energy a tractor does is going to
need a lot of (or frequent) charging - not easily installed in a field.
(I'm currently looking into EV charging - have been charged [!] with
doing so by the parish council.)

After all is said and done, usually more is said.
steveski
2019-08-07 00:40:16 UTC
On Wed, 07 Aug 2019 01:26:22 +0100, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:

have been charged
Did it knock you over?
2019-08-07 00:47:28 UTC
have been charged
Did it knock you over?
Actually, the first response I got from one of the companies I contacted
almost did! Metaphorically bit my arm off. I think he got the impression
that the council I was enquiring on behalf of is somewhat bigger than
the little village (2k7 in 2011) it is!

age. fac ut gaudeam.
Mike
2019-08-07 07:09:25 UTC
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
They have - whilst one has been shown introduction next year is
probably premature.
(I think you may have missed a Mike pun ...)
Yes, something needing the amount of energy a tractor does is going to
need a lot of (or frequent) charging - not easily installed in a field.
(I'm currently looking into EV charging - have been charged [!] with
doing so by the parish council.)
I hope you have a whole battery of ideas currently.
John Finlay
Do battery powered tractors plough electric fields?
Mike
2019-08-07 08:26:02 UTC
Post by John Finlay
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
They have - whilst one has been shown introduction next year is
probably premature.
(I think you may have missed a Mike pun ...)
Yes, something needing the amount of energy a tractor does is going to
need a lot of (or frequent) charging - not easily installed in a field.
(I'm currently looking into EV charging - have been charged [!] with
doing so by the parish council.)
I hope you have a whole battery of ideas currently.
Do battery powered tractors plough electric fields?
Do they still burn the stubble in recti fires?
Nick Leverton
2019-08-07 09:03:28 UTC
Post by John Finlay
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
They have - whilst one has been shown introduction next year is
probably premature.
(I think you may have missed a Mike pun ...)
Yes, something needing the amount of energy a tractor does is going to
need a lot of (or frequent) charging - not easily installed in a field.
(I'm currently looking into EV charging - have been charged [!] with
doing so by the parish council.)
I hope you have a whole battery of ideas currently.
Do battery powered tractors plough electric fields?
And take the feed to the electric sheep?

2019-08-07 09:38:09 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by John Finlay
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
They have - whilst one has been shown introduction next year is
probably premature.
(I think you may have missed a Mike pun ...)
Yes, something needing the amount of energy a tractor does is going to
need a lot of (or frequent) charging - not easily installed in a field.
(I'm currently looking into EV charging - have been charged [!] with
doing so by the parish council.)
I hope you have a whole battery of ideas currently.
Do battery powered tractors plough electric fields?
And take the feed to the electric sheep?
Nick
Only on Faradays.
Steve Hague
2019-08-07 11:02:45 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by John Finlay
Yes, something needing the amount of energy a tractor does is going to
need a lot of (or frequent) charging - not easily installed in a field.
(I'm currently looking into EV charging - have been charged [!] with
doing so by the parish council.)
I hope you have a whole battery of ideas currently.
Do battery powered tractors plough electric fields?
And take the feed to the electric sheep?
Nick
Only if the androids are dreaming of them.
2019-08-07 19:36:39 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by John Finlay
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
They have - whilst one has been shown introduction next year is
probably premature.
(I think you may have missed a Mike pun ...)
Yes, something needing the amount of energy a tractor does is going to
need a lot of (or frequent) charging - not easily installed in a field.
(I'm currently looking into EV charging - have been charged [!] with
doing so by the parish council.)
I hope you have a whole battery of ideas currently.
Do battery powered tractors plough electric fields?
And take the feed to the electric sheep?
No. They're fed from the cattle grid.
2019-08-07 19:47:38 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by John Finlay
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
They have - whilst one has been shown introduction next year is
probably premature.
(I think you may have missed a Mike pun ...)
Yes, something needing the amount of energy a tractor does is going to
need a lot of (or frequent) charging - not easily installed in a field.
(I'm currently looking into EV charging - have been charged [!] with
doing so by the parish council.)
I hope you have a whole battery of ideas currently.
Do battery powered tractors plough electric fields?
And take the feed to the electric sheep?
No. They're fed from the cattle grid.
Oh! A.C. watt you mean!
Sorry, been away, is it too late to pile on ?
Mike
2019-08-09 10:12:35 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by John Finlay
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
They have - whilst one has been shown introduction next year is
probably premature.
(I think you may have missed a Mike pun ...)
Yes, something needing the amount of energy a tractor does is going to
need a lot of (or frequent) charging - not easily installed in a field.
(I'm currently looking into EV charging - have been charged [!] with
doing so by the parish council.)
I hope you have a whole battery of ideas currently.
Do battery powered tractors plough electric fields?
And take the feed to the electric sheep?
No. They're fed from the cattle grid.
Oh! A.C. watt you mean!
Sorry, been away, is it too late to pile on ?
Have you been off grid?
Yes, didn't you get my cable ?
Mike
2019-08-09 11:24:24 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by John Finlay
I didn’t know they had progressed far as some being sold next year! I
thought they still had Varta go!
They have - whilst one has been shown introduction next year is
probably premature.
(I think you may have missed a Mike pun ...)
Yes, something needing the amount of energy a tractor does is going to
need a lot of (or frequent) charging - not easily installed in a field.
(I'm currently looking into EV charging - have been charged [!] with
doing so by the parish council.)
I hope you have a whole battery of ideas currently.
Do battery powered tractors plough electric fields?
And take the feed to the electric sheep?
No. They're fed from the cattle grid.
Oh! A.C. watt you mean!
Sorry, been away, is it too late to pile on ?
Have you been off grid?
Yes, didn't you get my cable ?
No, you should have given me a ring - main line would reach me - unless I
am out on the circuit.