UMRA birthday info for 14 September 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-09-14 06:31:46 UTC
Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
Alistair Lloyd.
2018-09-14 07:20:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
Alistair Lloyd.
Happy birthday Jo - I hope you have a splendiferous day!
It is bad to suppress laughter. It just goes back down and spreads to
your hips (Fred Allen)
Vicky Ayech
2018-09-14 08:30:46 UTC
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 06:31:46 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
Alistair Lloyd.
Have a lovely day, Jo.
I don't want to suggest drinks at the Bull, in case that is
contraversial. What about cakes in the tearoom? We could ask Jolene to
join us too.
Vicky Ayech
My spelling is getting worse. I should spell check.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-09-14 11:02:22 UTC
In message <***@4ax.com>, Vicky Ayech
<***@gmail.com> writes:
contraversial. What about cakes in the tearoom? We could ask Jolene to
join us too.
controversial :(
My spelling is getting worse. I should spell check.
I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out, so maybe mine is too!

You said "spell check" rather than "use a spell checker", so I can't say
my usual comment about that being something Harry Potter might use . (-:

I'd rather trust the guys in the lab coats who aren't demanding that I get up
early on Sundays to apologize for being human.
-- Captain Splendid (quoted by "The Real Bev" in mozilla.general, 2014-11-16)
Sally Thompson
2018-09-14 09:33:29 UTC
Jane Vernon
2018-09-14 15:33:20 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
Alistair Lloyd.
Many Happy Returns, Jo!
--
Jane
BTME

SODAM
2018-09-14 17:58:22 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
Alistair Lloyd.
Gosh, nearly missed it! I think you might be some hours ahead of Ambridge.
I hope you had a splendidly appropriate celebration, Jo.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor