OT: Supreme Court
2019-09-24 17:14:41 UTC
Oo-er!
2019-09-24 17:24:19 UTC
Oo-er!
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
2019-09-24 17:53:17 UTC
Oo-er!
Isn't it a Chinese curse to say, may you live in interesting times? I
can't imagine what the papers will find to talk about tomorrow.
2019-09-25 10:01:21 UTC
Oo-er!
Isn't it a Chinese curse to say, may you live in interesting times? I
can't imagine what the papers will find to talk about tomorrow.
:) It may be.

2019-09-25 10:19:01 UTC
Oo-er!
Isn't it a Chinese curse to say, may you live in interesting times? I
can't imagine what the papers will find to talk about tomorrow.
:) It may be.
Sincerely Chris
But remove the β€˜:)’ as they are far too inscruta(i)ble for that!
2019-09-24 18:07:17 UTC
Oo-er!
I trust you realise that your prorogation of umra is similarly declared
unlawful.

john(fortunately nobody seems to have taken any notice)
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-09-24 22:22:29 UTC
Oo-er!
Excellent! (The proroguing was questionable: [a] for far too long, [b]
not for the reason stated.) I look forward to them getting back to work.

Actors are fairly modest...A lot of us have quite a lot to be modest about. -
Simon Greenall (voice of Aleksandr the "Simples!" Meerkat), RT 11-17 Dec 2010
Vicky Ayech
2019-09-25 07:50:55 UTC
On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 23:22:29 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Oo-er!
Excellent! (The proroguing was questionable: [a] for far too long, [b]
not for the reason stated.) I look forward to them getting back to work.
The icing on the cake was that the other blond dumbkopf is threatened
with impeachment on the same day, just as they are having a playdate.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-09-25 12:28:43 UTC
On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 23:22:29 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Oo-er!
Excellent! (The proroguing was questionable: [a] for far too long, [b]
not for the reason stated.) I look forward to them getting back to work.
The icing on the cake was that the other blond dumbkopf is threatened
with impeachment on the same day, just as they are having a playdate.
Indeed!

Not to support any implication that blond(e)s are dim - despite the
recent (good) set of blond men jokes!

"In the _car_-park? What are you doing there?" "Parking cars, what else does
one
do in a car-park?" (First series, fit the fifth.)
Penny
2019-09-25 21:54:09 UTC
On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 08:50:55 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
The icing on the cake was that the other blond dumbkopf is threatened
with impeachment on the same day, just as they are having a playdate.
I read somewhere yesterday that no previous US president had been
impeached. My immediate thought was, what about Nixon - did he resign
before they could impeach him? (ICBA to look it up.)
2019-09-25 22:10:05 UTC
The icing on the cake was that the other blond dumbkopf is threatened
with impeachment on the same day, just as they are having a playdate.
I read somewhere yesterday that no previous US president had been
impeached. My immediate thought was, what about Nixon - did he resign
before they could impeach him? (ICBA to look it up.)
Yes. But at least two Presidents (William Jefferson Clinton for one)
have been impeached but none successfully.

john
Tony Smith Gloucestershire
2019-09-25 18:51:32 UTC
from Wikedpedia "Execution of Charles I"

"On Saturday 27 January 1649, the parliamentarian High Court of Justice had declared Charles guilty of attempting to "uphold in himself an unlimited and tyrannical power to rule according to his will, and to overthrow the rights and liberties of the people" and he was sentenced to death."
Sally Thompson
2019-09-25 19:45:53 UTC
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
from Wikedpedia "Execution of Charles I"
"On Saturday 27 January 1649, the parliamentarian High Court of Justice
had declared Charles guilty of attempting to "uphold in himself an
unlimited and tyrannical power to rule according to his will, and to
overthrow the rights and liberties of the people" and he was sentenced to death."
I'll just grab my knitting.
2019-09-25 23:47:52 UTC
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
from Wikedpedia "Execution of Charles I"
"On Saturday 27 January 1649, the parliamentarian High Court of Justice
had declared Charles guilty of attempting to "uphold in himself an
unlimited and tyrannical power to rule according to his will, and to
overthrow the rights and liberties of the people" and he was
sentenced to death."
I'll just grab my knitting.
(-:

While the Donald still has control of - well, all sorts of things, such
as missiles - I don't think we should discuss executing his mini-me.

science is not intended to be foolproof. Science is about crawling toward the
truth over time. - Scott Adams, 2015-2-2
Vicky Ayech
2019-09-26 08:01:20 UTC
On 25 Sep 2019 19:45:53 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
from Wikedpedia "Execution of Charles I"
"On Saturday 27 January 1649, the parliamentarian High Court of Justice
had declared Charles guilty of attempting to "uphold in himself an
unlimited and tyrannical power to rule according to his will, and to
overthrow the rights and liberties of the people" and he was sentenced to death."
I'll just grab my knitting.
Chip chop, chip chop, the last one's dead
By Madame Guillotine and the Sans Culottes, who never made a second
album.