Who?
2019-11-21 19:59:56 UTC
For Father Christmas - I reckon Ollie.
2019-11-21 20:42:44 UTC
For Father Christmas - I reckon Ollie.
With Tracy as one of his little helpers?
2019-11-21 21:21:39 UTC
Keep the elves away from Santa's sack !
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-11-21 21:32:02 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike
For Father Christmas - I reckon Ollie.
With Tracy as one of his little helpers?
Keep the elves away from Santa's sack !
Elfin safety? (For the subordinate Clauses?)

You know what the big secret about posh people is? Most of them are lovely.
- Richard Osman, RT 2016/7/9-15
Mike
2019-11-22 08:06:22 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike
For Father Christmas - I reckon Ollie.
With Tracy as one of his little helpers?
I’m sure she would help him with his sac.
Clive Arthur
2019-11-21 23:13:30 UTC
For Father Christmas - I reckon Ollie.
Oh no, Russ, surely? Lilly is getting on a bit and he needs to check
out the local talent. Maybe press a few Buttons?

Cheers
Clive
Sam Plusnet
2019-11-21 23:34:46 UTC
For Father Christmas - I reckon Ollie.
Oh no, Russ, surely?  Lilly is getting on a bit and he needs to check
out the local talent.  Maybe press a few Buttons?
You're all sticking with the patriarchal stereotypes I see?

Lynda - obviously.