YoYoY?
2018-11-20 14:13:28 UTC
With Ollie owning Gay Grables, why has he not arranged for the Hunt Ball to
take place there? What did I miss?
2018-11-20 14:18:28 UTC
With Ollie owning Gay Grables, why has he not arranged for the Hunt Ball to
take place there? What did I miss?
After what happened there last year?

2018-11-20 15:28:15 UTC
With Ollie owning Gay Grables, why has he not arranged for the Hunt Ball to
take place there? What did I miss?
After what happened there last year?
john
I raised this the last time the Hunt Ball was at LoLo. I can see no
reason why it would be outside the village. It just does not make sense
especially since LoLo has lost the licence to sell drinks.
2018-11-20 17:02:13 UTC
With Ollie owning Gay Grables, why has he not arranged for the Hunt Ball to
take place there? What did I miss?
After what happened there last year?
john
I raised this the last time the Hunt Ball was at LoLo.  I can see no
reason why it would be outside the village.  It just does not make sense
especially since LoLo has lost the licence to sell drinks.
Is it the Ambridge Hunt or the Borcestershire Hunt? I thought the
latter. If so, I see no reason why it should be in the village.

I suppose the ball would be somewhere near where the hunt is based, but
I don't know where that is, possibly near Netherborne. We did have a
story about repairs to the kennels, but I didn't get the impression that
that was close to Ambridge.
2018-11-20 19:00:25 UTC
With Ollie owning Gay Grables, why has he not arranged for the Hunt Ball to
take place there? What did I miss?
After what happened there last year?
john
I raised this the last time the Hunt Ball was at LoLo.  I can see no
reason why it would be outside the village.  It just does not make
sense especially since LoLo has lost the licence to sell drinks.
Is it the Ambridge Hunt or the Borcestershire Hunt? I thought the
latter. If so, I see no reason why it should be in the village.
I suppose the ball would be somewhere near where the hunt is based, but
I don't know where that is, possibly near Netherborne. We did have a
story about repairs to the kennels, but I didn't get the impression that
that was close to Ambridge.
It is the South Borsetshire hunt as I recall and Shula gave no
indication that the kennels were any great distance away plus the Hunt
has regularly covered the local farm lands as the discussions between
Phil and Jill etc have evidenced.

I assume in her new altered reality Helen has now stopped hunting again?

The point remains that GG is a more logical home to the event.
2018-11-20 19:15:37 UTC
With Ollie owning Gay Grables, why has he not arranged for the Hunt Ball to
take place there? What did I miss?
After what happened there last year?
john
I raised this the last time the Hunt Ball was at LoLo. I can see no
reason why it would be outside the village. It just does not make sense
especially since LoLo has lost the licence to sell drinks.
Something to do with Lizzie taking over the planning for Oliver after
Caroline’s death? I thought Shula was organising it actually. What did she
organise recently?

What was that?
John Ashby
2018-11-20 20:45:51 UTC
With Ollie owning Gay Grables, why has he not arranged for the Hunt Ball to
take place there? What did I miss?
After what happened there last year?
john
What was that?