BT Awards 2021 Part 2
2021-01-01 13:01:01 UTC
This has been a fine year for Bat Taste (TWATBIreallyLI) with many
nominations being prompted by COVID (duh!) which is where we start with
the Prof. Ferguson prize for over-estimation.

The bonking boffin from youvegottaNERVTAG has analysed the BTNs by date
and found that they match a Poisson distribution, which is a shame as
the last thing we need is a lotte of French fish-puns. But there’s a
raie of light at the end of the tunnel as Prof. Pantsdown has a
lockdown-breaking model that needs a thorough massage.

The nominations are:

13.3.20 Nick Odell nominated by Brritski
On a song to sing while hand-washing for the appropriate length of time:
Nick O: Ring a Ring a Roses seems quite appropriate.

15.3.20 Nick Odell nominated by Vicky
On the use of distance-acting techniques:
Vicky: They do it with children, don't they?
Nick O: Now then... Now then... How about that then, Guys and Gals?

5.4.20 Joe Kerr nominated by Rosie
On using a bidet:
Joe: In times of paper shortage it would certainly save the need to use
both sides of each sheet.
Ambridge faces a life-changing crisis, and one resident makes a special
announcement.
Ambridge is placed in Tier 5 and Peggoi books a ticket for Dignitas in
Switzerland.
And the winner is <FX: Serious gurning from MC and nominees as camera
cuts back and forth in a frenzy and we try to guess the winner>
Nick O. Well done Nick, a Jimmy Saville reference is guaranteed to be in
the worst possible taste (TM Mary Hinge).
Nick Odell
2021-01-01 22:37:22 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 13:01:01 +0000, BrritSki
Post by BrritSki
[...]
<blush> Oh. I'm all overcome.[1]
Thank you.

Nick
[1]Little wonder the red carpet looks as it does.